“Wow I feel So Relaxed!”
Review of LaBella Day Spa

LaBella Day Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Over 35 years strong, La Bella Spa serves as the first and most prestigious spa on the Space Coast, hosting thousands of valued patrons each year. Hailed as the best day spa in the South East by Les Nouvelles Esthetique and this year's "Day Spas to Watch" by Day Spa Magazine, our commitment to service excellence is constantly at the heart of our mission. Featured on Lifetime Television, NBC, Vogue and many other media outlets and publications, we invite you to experience spa rejuvenation with a team of nurturing professionals that you will soon call your La Bella Spa Family!
Reviewed July 25, 2013

As a man I was a little embarrassed when my wife asked me to join her for a therapeutic message. That feeling vanished seconds after arriving at La Bella Spa. The staff was great and the message therapy was amazing. Complete relief from all the stress and strain my body felt. Definitely the only health and wellness spa I will ever use.

1  Thank DonnyOrlando

Reviewed June 12, 2013

Great staff! Very kind, and friendly! The ambiance is fantastic, and I always feel relaxed and healthy after leaving! Never have I ever been to a more accommodating, top notch spa!

1  Thank GTJM2
Reviewed May 21, 2013

I have been to La Bella Spa many times since it opened years ago. My visits have ranged from facials, waxings, body polishes, massages, haircuts, and most recently, a pedicure. I've got by myself and with family and friends. The employees always do a fantastic job and are friendly and client focused.

The spa is always quiet and relaxing, with soft music playing in the background. It's recommended that you check in about 10 minutes early. For an extra $10, you can purchase a "spa experience" accommodation, where you are provided a robe and slippers and access to the "relaxation room" that contains a sauna, tea, water, crackers, and cheese, as well as several lounge chairs. It's a nice touch and something you enjoy before and after your scheduled service. And the important thing is that the employees never rush you through this experience.

If there is one thing I would like to see changed, it's the foyer where customers check in and the boutique/check-out section of the spa. It's very cluttered and not streamlined. It should be a little more open to customers, particularly because La Bella Spa sells so many products and they are practically spilling out of the boutique. Either make more space or sell less products.

I would definitely recommend this place to anyone looking for a great spa experience. Make sure to book early, as spaces tend to fill up quickly.

1  Thank vlmiller
Reviewed May 20, 2013 via mobile

Upon arriving 10min early to my appointment, I signed in, filled out contact card and sat in lobby. The receptionist said because I was so early I was going to have to wait some time. The receptionist was okay, wasn't overly friendly or approachable. The lobby was uncomfortable, hot/humid and very quiet. Onto make up appointment, they use bare minerals which I've never used. I was looking for more coverage because I don't have great skin and that I didnt get, but for what it's worth she did a very good job! I've had my make up done quite a few times airbrush and not and she applied the best "everyday make up". Upon checking out, I guess I was kind of confused or didnt hear what the man said but I'm used to just filling in the tip on credit card slip, apparently they do it differently and I was rung up again for just the tip. Make up artist very informed with her products, very pleasant and she made the experience worth it.

Reviewed March 5, 2013

We are regular guests at La Bella Spa. We are thoroughly delighted with the services, personel, and menu. The spa is beautiful and decor seasonally changing. The guest services are so conscious of a clients privacy and preferences. First time visitors are graciously welcomed and taken care of so as to set one at ease. The facility is hygienic and treatment specialists appropriately friendly yet non - intrusive while delivering their treatments. Rated top Spa in the South East. Always a relaxing and pleasant experience. We love La Bella Spa and staff. Good Value.

1  Thank MaryFrances10