“Amazing!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of LaBella Day Spa

LaBella Day Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Over 35 years strong, La Bella Spa serves as the first and most prestigious spa on the Space Coast, hosting thousands of valued patrons each year. Hailed as the best day spa in the South East by Les Nouvelles Esthetique and this year's "Day Spas to Watch" by Day Spa Magazine, our commitment to service excellence is constantly at the heart of our mission. Featured on Lifetime Television, NBC, Vogue and many other media outlets and publications, we invite you to experience spa rejuvenation with a team of nurturing professionals that you will soon call your La Bella Spa Family!
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2013

Great staff! Very kind, and friendly! The ambiance is fantastic, and I always feel relaxed and healthy after leaving! Never have I ever been to a more accommodating, top notch spa!

Visited June 2013
1 Thank GTJM2

Florida
42 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 55 helpful votes
“Relaxing spa experience!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 21, 2013

I have been to La Bella Spa many times since it opened years ago. My visits have ranged from facials, waxings, body polishes, massages, haircuts, and most recently, a pedicure. I've got by myself and with family and friends. The employees always do a fantastic job and are friendly and client focused.

The spa is always quiet and relaxing, with soft music playing in the background. It's recommended that you check in about 10 minutes early. For an extra $10, you can purchase a "spa experience" accommodation, where you are provided a robe and slippers and access to the "relaxation room" that contains a sauna, tea, water, crackers, and cheese, as well as several lounge chairs. It's a nice touch and something you enjoy before and after your scheduled service. And the important thing is that the employees never rush you through this experience.

If there is one thing I would like to see changed, it's the foyer where customers check in and the boutique/check-out section of the spa. It's very cluttered and not streamlined. It should be a little more open to customers, particularly because La Bella Spa sells so many products and they are practically spilling out of the boutique. Either make more space or sell less products.

I would definitely recommend this place to anyone looking for a great spa experience. Make sure to book early, as spaces tend to fill up quickly.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank vlmiller
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Make up for an event”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2013 via mobile

Upon arriving 10min early to my appointment, I signed in, filled out contact card and sat in lobby. The receptionist said because I was so early I was going to have to wait some time. The receptionist was okay, wasn't overly friendly or approachable. The lobby was uncomfortable, hot/humid and very quiet. Onto make up appointment, they use bare minerals which I've never used. I was looking for more coverage because I don't have great skin and that I didnt get, but for what it's worth she did a very good job! I've had my make up done quite a few times airbrush and not and she applied the best "everyday make up". Upon checking out, I guess I was kind of confused or didnt hear what the man said but I'm used to just filling in the tip on credit card slip, apparently they do it differently and I was rung up again for just the tip. Make up artist very informed with her products, very pleasant and she made the experience worth it.

Visited May 2013
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Rest, Relaxation and Recovery.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2013

We are regular guests at La Bella Spa. We are thoroughly delighted with the services, personel, and menu. The spa is beautiful and decor seasonally changing. The guest services are so conscious of a clients privacy and preferences. First time visitors are graciously welcomed and taken care of so as to set one at ease. The facility is hygienic and treatment specialists appropriately friendly yet non - intrusive while delivering their treatments. Rated top Spa in the South East. Always a relaxing and pleasant experience. We love La Bella Spa and staff. Good Value.

1 Thank MaryFrances10
Florida
“Perfect Spa Day”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 8, 2012

Just had an amazing spa day at La Bella. My Husband and I do a couples day at La Bella together as our gifts to each other for Christmas. Everyone is so friendly and accommodating. This yeah we decided to schedule a massage to start our day, then did manicures and pedicures, eyebrow waxing and ended our day with another massage. The beginning and ending massages were awesome. We will definitely continue to do the double massage it is so worth it to be in total relaxation at the end of the day. Today I started with the Aromatherapy massage. It was so relaxing and the masseuse did a wonderful job. For my last massage of the day I had the Polynesian Lomi Lomi. This is my new favorite massage. It is a wonderful relaxing massage. You feel like there is more then one masseuse working on you. It was the perfect end to the perfect day at La Bella. I am ready to go back and do it all over again.

Visited December 2012