“Consistent, excellent food quality and variety”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #34 of 143 Restaurants in Merritt Island
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 30, 2013

I never tire of the food at Merritt Island's Red Lobster. It is consistently above-par, high-level of variety, and the wait-staff are pleasant and attentive. I eat at this Red Lobster very frequently and have never had a bad experience. Ask for Rose or any of the highly-skilled and willing servers. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

The Wood-Grilled Lobster & Lobster Tacos was great. The service by Cindy was outstanding. The new decor is a real improvement. What more could we ask for? Oh, there weren't any crying children within earshot. I couldn't be happier.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

The coconut shrimp my wife had were good.
I had stuffed flounder. No taste
No wait. No line.
We were greeted very warmly.

Reviewed April 1, 2013

The Lobster Fest coupon from the newspaper got us in the door (save $4 on two meals), a great meal just might get us to go back again.

My wife and I shared the Lobster-Crab-and-Seafood-Stuffed Mushrooms appetizer, which was very good. We both had the lobster bake (lobster, shrimp, scallops, and mussels over linguine). First, the pasta was done perfectly and was very tasty -- not always the case with this type of meal that focuses on the seafood. The scallops were excellent, while the lobster and the shrimp were both very good, with the mussels being enjoyable but nothing to write home about. My draft beer was cold and fresh and my wife enjoyed her iced tea.

The service was very good, though not consistent, varying from excellent to poor throughout our meal. We arrived at their peak time on a Saturday night and had to wait a while for a table (though less time than they estimated) -- this is an early crowd so if you can delay until 7p you'll avoid the wait and probably get better service too.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

We were out to dinner last evening and could not believe the service at this restaurant. Niki, our server was friendly, helpful and suggest items we had not read about. The food was delivered in a reasonable time by smiling Niki who took time to take a picture of us. It was a special evening, made even more special by Niki and the staff. Thanks so much