“AWSOME DUDE!!!!”

Wave Masters Surf School
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to Wave Masters Surf School. We are dedicated to making your surfing experience one that you will remember for a LIFETIME. We offer a FUN and SAFE environment for learning to surf. Soft top boards are used to ensure the safety of all students. The instructors are CPR Certified as well as excellent watermen. Lessons are often given at Jetty Park, Cherie Downs Park and Cocoa Beach Pier. If you are vacationing in the area, we will come right to your hotel. It doesn't get any easier than that. Learn to surf from the Wave Masters.
Reviewed October 24, 2012

My son Reece aged 10 loved learning to surf with John, Infact we were in florida for 3 weeks, we saw miami heat play, rode an airboat in the glades and did the parks in orlando but this was his favourite!!! in my sons words 'sick'!
John was really good at teaching him and he was standing up in no time!!

2  Thank lou222011

Reviewed October 11, 2012

While visiting Space Coast's Coco Beach I hired Wave Master's Surf School's instructor John to teach my girls ages 10 and 12 and my brother for his 48th birthday how to surf. Within 20 minutes all of the could how catch the Wave and Ride it.....He even had my 48 year old brother surfing within in a half hour. We will definitely join you next time we visit Florida. Surf greetings, Elizabeth, Sarah and Alexandra, Aargau, Switzerland and Eugene from NJ.

3  Thank LizAndCompany
Reviewed May 31, 2012

John and Wave Masters are a good company. I drove 7 hours from Atlanta, and was exhausted. John came right to my hotel and had everything I would need to surd right then. I booked him for 2 hours and I liked that he didn't waste my time with a lot of talking up on the beach. He got me right in the water and basicly my lessons were in the water. He had me up on the third wave, and taught me vaulble tips, that I was able to practice later on.
Cococa beach is an AWESOME plave to learn to surf and practice. John made everything super easyand don't forget he comes right to you, so you can avoid the hassle of the crowded beach shops, and parking hassles! Give them a try, you won't be disappointed. He has good rates too!

3  Thank jahluva2000
Reviewed March 16, 2012

We stayed at the Ron Jon resort in Cape Canaveral (highly recommend this place for families). I did not want to do a lot of dirving and needed surf lessons at my location. Wave masters was the only school willing to come to me. I called John the owner the day prior and he said he would meet us at 9:00am right in front of our hotel. John was there by 8:45am. He brought 3 boards and 3 wetsuit tops. All equipmment was fairly new and perfectly sized for us. John was great and stayed in the water with us the entire time. He was super patient and friendly. My 10 year old was up on his first wave. My 12 year old was up on his 2nd wave. And yes even my old 48 year old body was able to do it.
We had zero surf experience going into it.

John is in his mid forties, an expert surfer and very family friendly. When the day was over the charge was exactly as what was offered on the website. I especially liked that he did not hint around a tip. I gave him a tip anyway, but it was nice not to be asked for one. Next time we go back we will rebook for refresher trianing

Wave masters is a small veteran owned business and I recommend you support this guy, you won't be sorry
r/
Miguel
LtCol USMC (ret)

2  Thank miguel a a
Reviewed September 5, 2011

We had 1 week lessons and the whole family had a tons of fun and everybody improved quite a lot. The kids (7 and 9) ride now nearly as good as the parents - or better...
The kids loved John and even on days with higher waves I feeled save to leave them with John.
We got very helpful tips and caught a lot of waves to practize.

We have had lessons on 4 different continents, but this was the best!

3  Thank Anne S