“Incorrect Photo”

Cuisines: American
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Incorrect Photo”
Reviewed March 30, 2013

I agree that the place is average, at best. Wings are OK and people are friendly enough. They close at 10 usually though. Also, the referenced photo is definitely not gator bait. Next time I drive by I'll snap a photo. It looks like a dive, which it is, but not a horrible one.

1 Thank fisher83

Melrose, Florida
“Nice Sports Bar (beer & wine only) w/Lots of TV's, but food and service are only average at best.”
Reviewed January 24, 2013 via mobile

Atmosphere is very good - Sports bar, frequent car shows, game room in back.
Menu is fair - wings, sandwiches - OK, but the attempt at Mexican is poor (cooked lettuce and sloppy joe mix for a burrito?)
Service is fair - varies, but usually slow.
Bar is beer & wine only - no liquor, frequently out of whatever wine you desire.

1 Thank Clay O
Florahome, FL
“If you like sports bars, this one is the best for miles around”
Reviewed April 11, 2012

Maybe the best wings in Melrose. A little greasy for my taste, but what the heck can you expect in a Melrose sports bar? Actually pretty good, properly cooked and well seasoned. I've eaten here twice now and tried four different menu items. They were all okay. The place is clean and nice. Both my visits were for a late lunch, weekday and I guess the professional help had left for the day or maybe until the evening meal. Service was friendly enough, just bad. When I asked what was on draft, she recited the beer brands AS SHE WALKED AWAY, coming back 5 minutes later to ask what I wanted. Then 5 minutes after that, I had to remind the waitress/bar tender that I wanted a beer before I got one. The tap was less than 6 feet from where she was standing when I asked for it in the first place. Atmosphere is pleasant enough although hard to gauge the real feel since there was only 4 other customers besides me. May hop at night. I just don't know.

• Visited March 2012