“Outstanding Food and Service”
Review of Robburrito's

Robburrito's
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed July 22, 2014

My husband loves burritos and smoked meat so this was like a little slice of heaven to him. We had both the smoked pork and the smoked brisket burrito as well as the freshly made guac and the queso. When I say my husband has planned his next business trip just so that he can stop here, I am not kidding. The owners are a type of friendly you simply don't encounter anymore. The lovely woman behind the counter actually went out to her car and lent us a cd so that we could listen to it at our hotel and see if it was worth purchasing. If we get back to Melbourne Beach, and I am sure we will because the whole place is so fun, we will definitely be at Robburito's. The decor is also a blast so you will want to stay in and eat and peruse all of the memorabilia. We can't wait to take our daughters.

Reviewed July 5, 2014

I've been going to Robbururrito's for years when in Melbourne and love it! It's a must after surfing. The Burritos are excellent, fresh, healthy and huge. I would highly recommend it. Great home made guacamole. Can't wait to go back to the area just to eat at Robburrito's agian.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

Restaurant was suggested to us by the owners at the B&B we were staying at (Seaglass Inn) and we were so excited to check it out! It was within walking distance of beach and B&B so perfect location. Food was amazing and you get a ton of food for the money!

Reviewed June 30, 2014

It's a small little place - look for the lady mannequin seated outside to know if they are open or not. Each day, they only prepare a certain quantity of food. When it's gone, they close. A little inconvenient if you were basing your visit on their posted hours of business. Make the effort to get there early. They smoke the meat on the premises and everything is made FRESH daily. They don't even make big batches of guacamole. Just enough to fill a few orders at a time. This means you may have to wait and enjoy the collection of vintage rock and roll memorabilia and kitch decorating the seating area but trust me - you will be glad you waited! We split a "monster" beef burrito. I'm a whimp when it comes to spicy so we went with the milder creamy chipotle sauce. Delicious! The owner brought a sample of the spicier sauce for my husband to try. He said it was excellent. Not destroy your intestine kind of hot but flavorful heat that really added to his enjoyment of the burrito. Next time I'm going to get mine "Naked" - the fillings in a bowl instead of wrapped in a tortilla. Fun atmosphere and environment and seriously EXCELLENT food! One suggestion - turn off your phone when you go inside. The owners are really interesting people and you shouldn't miss a chance for a good conversation because you had your face stuck in your smartphone.

3  Thank MayflowerLittleRock
Reviewed June 28, 2014 via mobile

The food here is great, fresh, and unique! The service is with a smile. The Burritos are big neigh to share so come hungry.