“a Burrito here leaves all others in the dust”
Review of Robburrito's

Robburrito's
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Jane and I stumbled on this place in late 2011 when we lived in Cape Canaveral and were just driving down A1A checking out the beaches; I enjoyed my very first burrito here. Often we would find reasons to run errands south just to stop in and enjoy a Fiesta with orange and chipotle for me, a Veggie max for Jane. Then we went out to Washington state for a while, no "real" burritos. Robburrito's was one of the first places we stopped at when we got back to the Space Coast in March. The SLAWSA is fantastic, the ambiance is tremendous( even if you don't understand the 60's and 70's) and the smiles are contagious.

Reviewed May 22, 2013

The smokey fish tacos with orange and chipotle sauce are amazing! I have been here twice now in a week, it's that good. Also the portions for the burritos are very generous.

Reviewed March 21, 2013

We had high expectations after reading the reviews, but we were disappointed. We went for lunch and they were "out" of cheese dip (how weird is that? it was lunch time). The waitress was impatient and rude. Burritos were boring, nothing great (smoky sauce was gross). Quesadillas were plain and boring (my daiughter said it tasted like a weird grilled cheese sandwich). The salsa was good, chips were cheap and stale. We won't be going back on our next vacation :(

Reviewed February 27, 2013

we have ate at robburitos at least 3 times since we've been here. we love the decor of hippy, 50's , 60's...very large burritos that are not the normal burrito. it's the slawsa that really makes it special...but that smoked pork is just great! make sure you are hungry cause even the small ones are large!

Reviewed February 7, 2013

If you eat here and find it unappetizing, you have fallen and hit your head. I'd give it 100 stars if I could. Never been dissapointed.