“This house is AMAZING!”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Aerial view of the property
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

kimike611
central pa
“This house is AMAZING!”
Reviewed May 1, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

We just returned from staying at this magnificent house last week! The view from the balcony is amazing! Only steps to your own private beach area and the pool and hot tub are both fantastic!! Great location also we found a fabulous restaurant nearby called Villa Palma Ristorante! The food was out of this world delicious! Can not wait to go back!

Your age range 50-64
Reviewed January 2, 2017 for a stay in December 2016

Appnsw
“Beautiful Beach Home”
Reviewed August 31, 2016 for a stay in August 2016

My family and I just returned from this property. We had a wonderful stay! House was beautiful, very clean, and location was perfect! Daniel, the owner was a pleasure to deal with and we look forward to going back! Thanks for sharing this beautiful home with us! Adam and Nancy

vsjwsj
Colchester, Vermont
“What a wonderful place!”
Reviewed March 4, 2014 for a stay in February 2014
people found this review helpful

I was a bit nervous finding a place for the whole family on line but I am pleased to say that I was very happy with the accommodations . The sound of the ocean, the proximity to the ocean, the size of the home and the pool, it was all perfect! I highly recommend this home to anyone who wants to be near the ocean, walk along a quite beach and spend some with family. We had an outstanding vacation thanks to this comfortable home.

Traveling group: Extended Family

person found this review helpful

Miami
Reviewed August 30, 2013 for a stay in August 2013

Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing