“Fine for breakfast but not great”
Review of Sunnyside Cafe

Sunnyside Cafe
Cuisines: American
Reviewed December 26, 2013 via mobile

We tried it because of the ratings on trip advisor and though the healthy heart omelette was very tasty, the coffee tasted funny, the smoked sausage was really one big hotdog wiener served split in half. The service was great and friendly. If it isn't too busy, it's a better experience.

1  Thank Neoborg

Reviewed September 7, 2013

Awesome experience! I was greeted by one of the owners as soon as I walked through the door. She was very pleasant, cheerful and found me a table quickly, even though the place was packed. The food was excellent and the service was prompt! There were lots of choices and the prices were very reasonable. I really enjoyed my coffee and the waitress kept my cup full throughout my stay. All in all I had a great time!. I Highly recommend it.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

Had a great experience at one of the locals' favorites. Just a small cafe. Very busy on the weekend but we did not have to wait too long. I loved the cinnamon raisin french toast, I requested that was not even on the menu. Yum.My husband had a mexican omlette and thought it was really good. Very reasonable and nicely presented to us. Service was nice as well. Glad we found this place on trip advisor or we would have never gone because we would have never seen it where we were staying on our side of Melbourne Beach.

Reviewed April 22, 2013

Our waitress was dreadful and had the personality of a wet rag. Food was good, price was expected, but the waitress just seemed to not care about her job. There are so many other breakfast places to choose from that have friendly service.

Reviewed April 5, 2013

when we got to melbourne on Sunday, our room wasn't ready yet. we asked the front desk for recommendations for breakfast, and she mentioned the Friendly Toast. It was bustling, but we got right in. The servers knew alot of the regulars, but they treated us like one of the gang. The food was great - if you like eggs benedict, try theirs. Yum!