“Fantastic and Romantic getaway!”

SeaGlass Inn Bed and Breakfast
Boca Raton, Florida
“Fantastic and Romantic getaway!”
Reviewed January 2, 2014

My husband and I were looking for a romantic getaway and the SeaGlass Inn was more than we could have imagined. Richard took us around the property immediately upon arrival and made us feel so comfortable and at home. Steve was very attentive during our meals and with our rooms and making sure everything was 110%. Fergie cooked the most delicious breakfast each morning and was very friendly. They built an extension to the original house and they built it around a huge OAK tree....it was super cool!! You can also borrow bikes so we took them out and rode around the town and just had a very initimate, warm, amazing little getaway. Highly recommend and we will be back!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (68)
Derby, United Kingdom
Reviewed December 3, 2013

This Inn is a real gem. Richard and his staff are just fantastic - the Inn is beautiful with superb decor. Steve looks after the guests so well - Fergie cooks a wonderful breakfast and for Richard nothing is too much trouble. The attention to detail makes this a very special place in deed. The Sunset Suite has one of the best beds we have ever slept in. Nearby is a lovely restaurant David's - where we had two very nice meals. Melbourne Beach has everything you need for a relaxing get away and at the end of the day beautiful sunsets. This was our first visit but certainly won't be our last

Room Tip: We viewed every room and every room was superb!!!!
Dade City, Florida
Reviewed December 3, 2013

My wife and I stayed at The Seaglass Thanksgiving weekend and the place is awesome! Quiet, convenient to the beach, comfy bed, great breakfast and super hospitality. We will definitely be coming back!

Reviewed December 1, 2013

I was looking for a nice getaway for my husband and I for a couple of nights. I found the perfect place- The Seaglass Inn.

The Seaglass Inn offered a two night stay on Living Social. As soon as I saw the Seaglass Inn's website I was hooked.

Before we even arrived at the inn, their service was top notch. Richard was very good at getting back to my emails and calls.

When we arrived, Richard graciously showed us around the Seaglass Inn. He told us the history of the inn and good places to eat. It is so wonderful to meet someone who truly enjoys what he does. You can tell how proud he is of the inn. He then showed us to our room.

We chose the Caribbean Breeze room and we were not disappointed. It was a beautifully decorated. It was so cozy, we loved everything about it. We spent a lot of our time out on our balcony where they had a table for two set up. We would read, enjoy our wine and cheese basket and watch the sunset.

The breakfast was amazing. One morning we had Eggs Benedict and a scone w/ lemon curd. The next morning we had crepes, bacon and pumpkin bread. We also had unlimited coffee and orange juice. The breakfast would not have been complete without Steven serving us. He made us feel so welcome and truly wanted us to enjoy our stay.

We arrived around 3:00 pm on a Friday and left on Sunday around 10:30 am. It wasn't enough time. We are already looking forward to our next trip back next year.

This is one of our first trip advisor reviews. I felt it would be a disservice not to review this amazing inn.

In one respect, I want to keep this place all to myself but on the other hand it is too magnificent not to share with everyone.

Richard & Steven, we will see you again next year.

Brian & Kimberly F.

• Stayed November 2013
miami, United States
Reviewed November 25, 2013

We were running a 15k that was being held literally in front of the SeaGlass. If you want to run a very fun race and also have the best stay in your life - this is it! Can't wait to return. We are going to make it an annual event. I have already booked next years stay. The good news is that it will be better than anything you read in these reviews. Richard (Innkeeper) knew everything about the area, and was a wonderful conversationalist. Steve (Services) was amazing! When you go to eat breakfast, you will see that his timing and demeanor is something that a few Sommeliers I know should emulate.. and now the biggest surprise of the whole trip - Fergie! So we selected our stay based on location, reviews, and of course price. Little did we know that the food would trump everything. The food was so over the top, I don't know how to capture it so I won't even try. For an idea, you ought to check out Chef Fergie's new cookbook. That will give you some hint of what to expect. THE BEST COMFORT FOOD, presentation and balanced course I have had in a long time. Given that I have spent a lot of the last 10 years including international travel, I am a little picky about my food, and never came back from a trip and reviewed the breakfast I had in detail with friends. In this case, I did just that! It was the combination of the food, location, and service that has me longing to return... yes, longing... to... return....

Room Tip: the room we had was fantastic. After a long run, the Jacuzzi bathtub was a dream. I didn't want...
Land O Lakes, Florida
Reviewed November 21, 2013

After spending the night at the SeaGlass Inn my wife asked me how would i rate our stay. My answer was perfect. The Innkeeper Richard was so gracious, as well as making sure we had everything we needed. From a wonderful breakfast on the porch to an incredibly warm and relaxing room, this turned out to be a perfect place to celebrate our anniversary. We are looking over our calendars to find a time to return soon.

Ottawa, Canada
Reviewed November 19, 2013

Even with all the great reviews we were delighted with our experience at the Inn. We arrived early but were accomodated with true hospitality. The location is excellent, a short walk to the beach or the pier. A rare location in Florida, close to nature and one that has not been overdeveloped. The attention to detail (bedding, furniture, layout, amenities,..) in our room was most welcome after 4 weeks away in South America. Bubble tub was much appreciated. Richard is a great host. We enjoyed the wine and cheese happy hour. Our only regret was that we had made plans to head to Orlando so did not stay more than one night. A return visit in the not too distant future is in order.

Room Tip: All rooms are in the back; very close to a lovely garden and pool. Upstairs rooms may be a bit quie...
Also consider these accommodations in or near Melbourne Beach
Tuckaway Shores Resort
Tuckaway Shores Resort
#1 of 5 in Indialantic
Crowne Plaza Melbourne Oceanfront

Been to SeaGlass Inn Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!