Port d'Hiver(Melbourne Beach)
$419
Official Site
Tuckaway Shores Resort(Indialantic)
$174
Sea Scape Motel - Oceanfront Getaway(Indialantic)(Great Value!)
$99
$172
  • Beachfront
$98
Hampton.com
Sea View Inn(Melbourne Beach)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfire pitsea glasssunset suitecaribbean breezemy husband and isteam showergolden mangobed and breakfastheated poolhappy hourbreakfast was deliciousbeach cruiser bikesnice getawaywine and cheesetennis courtsowners and staffnext morning
Reviewed November 25, 2013

We were running a 15k that was being held literally in front of the SeaGlass. If you want to run a very fun race and also have the best stay in your life - this is it! Can't wait to return. We are going to make it an annual event. I have already booked next years stay. The good news is that it will be better than anything you read in these reviews. Richard (Innkeeper) knew everything about the area, and was a wonderful conversationalist. Steve (Services) was amazing! When you go to eat breakfast, you will see that his timing and demeanor is something that a few Sommeliers I know should emulate.. and now the biggest surprise of the whole trip - Fergie! So we selected our stay based on location, reviews, and of course price. Little did we know that the food would trump everything. The food was so over the top, I don't know how to capture it so I won't even try. For an idea, you ought to check out Chef Fergie's new cookbook. That will give you some hint of what to expect. THE BEST COMFORT FOOD, presentation and balanced course I have had in a long time. Given that I have spent a lot of the last 10 years including international travel, I am a little picky about my food, and never came back from a trip and reviewed the breakfast I had in detail with friends. In this case, I did just that! It was the combination of the food, location, and service that has me longing to return... yes, longing... to... return....

Room Tip: the room we had was fantastic. After a long run, the Jacuzzi bathtub was a dream. I didn't want to get out, but my wife had to have her turn...
Reviewed November 21, 2013

After spending the night at the SeaGlass Inn my wife asked me how would i rate our stay. My answer was perfect. The Innkeeper Richard was so gracious, as well as making sure we had everything we needed. From a wonderful breakfast on the porch to an incredibly warm and relaxing room, this turned out to be a perfect place to celebrate our anniversary. We are looking over our calendars to find a time to return soon.

Reviewed November 19, 2013

Even with all the great reviews we were delighted with our experience at the Inn. We arrived early but were accomodated with true hospitality. The location is excellent, a short walk to the beach or the pier. A rare location in Florida, close to nature and one that has not been overdeveloped. The attention to detail (bedding, furniture, layout, amenities,..) in our room was most welcome after 4 weeks away in South America. Bubble tub was much appreciated. Richard is a great host. We enjoyed the wine and cheese happy hour. Our only regret was that we had made plans to head to Orlando so did not stay more than one night. A return visit in the not too distant future is in order.

Room Tip: All rooms are in the back; very close to a lovely garden and pool. Upstairs rooms may be a bit quieter but our room on the main floor was quite quiet.
Reviewed November 16, 2013

My husband and I had and excellent experience at SeaGlass Inn. We had looked at their website and were inspired to spend,the Veteran's Day Weekend at the Inn. What a great experiences from the beauty of the setting within walking distance of restaurants the Indian River and the beach.
The innkeepers were charming accommodating and just wonderful. Their staff superb and the breakfast in the terrace was magnificient. Their Chef Fergie has published a cookbook worth getting.
The rooms were a treat. The place sparkles with charm.

Steve also a staff member was charming. From the breakfast terrace you can see the Indian River. Yes I recommend this Inn. Is exceptional.

Room Tip: Everything was exceptional! Specially their staff and innkeeper! All the rooms are beautiful
Reviewed November 16, 2013

We had such a wonderful time during our stay. Richard and his staff were very welcoming and friendly. They made sure our every need was met. They surpassed all of our expectations. We are so glad that we ended up here. We will definitely be returning soon. The breakfast was absolutely impressive. The rooms were clean and beautiful. The grounds were well kept. Such a beautiful and peaceful place.

Room Tip: No fitness center, but the owners had bicycles that you could take for the day at no extra charge.