“Must See @ Melbourne Beach!!”
Review of The Beach Shack on Ocean Ave - CLOSED

The Beach Shack on Ocean Ave
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: Best food on the beach just steps from the shore.
Orlando, Florida
“Must See @ Melbourne Beach!!”
Reviewed February 9, 2013

Relaxing beachfront atmosphere family owned, excellent service and food. Best fish tacos in town! Chicken sandwich was also outstanding! Great value!

Groton, Connecticut
“Good find”
Reviewed February 1, 2013

A fun place. The fish tacos were great and the owners are very personable and friendly. They offer tacos with different ingredients, we had the crispy shrimp tacos and the fish tacos. We preferred the fish tacos,. the fish was well seasoned and perfectly cooked.

Forsyth, Illinois
“Absolutely Divine!”
Reviewed January 13, 2013

My wife, daughter, grand-daughter, and I drove here from Kissimmee after reading the reviews on Trip Advisor. Boy! I am glad we did! Between us we tried the fish tacos, pollo teriyaki sandwich, Cuban press sandwich, hot dog, french fries, and black beans and rice. All were very delicious and freshly made. The owner waited on us and was very friendly. I would return in a heartbeat. Nothing fancy and outside seating. A word of caution...cash only!

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank 19mikath39
Palm Bay, Florida
“Great Cuban sandwich.”
Reviewed December 14, 2012

A friend and I stopped by the Beach Shack for lunch today during our bike ride down A1A. We shared an excellant Cuban sandwich. The Beach Shack is a friendly restaurant with tiki huts. They specialize in Cuban and Island fare. The price is very reasonable. The even have a nice bicycle rack. They do not have a liquor license but you can bring your own.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank yENNL
Indialantic, Florida, United States
“Always fresh and always something new!”
Reviewed December 12, 2012

I love this little slice of beach paradise. You order through a window - greeted by one of the owners. They always offer tasty, fresh surprises along with their standing menu of yumminess! You sit outside under tiki palm frond umbrellas and comfy wooden benches.

On my most recent visit I ordered off the menu. Black bean soup with a great flavor. My meal also consisted of a ham and cheese pressed sandwich. It was just enough, not messy, and the added Cuban mustard topped it off! I highly recommend trying this place out!

Cash only and open for Breakfast!

• Visited December 2012