“Great food makes up for the lack lustre ambience”
Review of David's Steak and Seafood - CLOSED

David's Steak and Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Ottawa, Canada
“Great food makes up for the lack lustre ambience”
Reviewed November 19, 2013

The steak was perfectly cooked and very tender. Lots of choices on the menu. The dining room could use a remodelling to brighten it up.

Visited November 2013

melbourne beach, florida
“Great meal”
Reviewed October 4, 2013

This is only the second time we have eaten at David's. We live in Melbourne Beach so I can't really explain why we haven't been more. But after tonight's meal we are sure to return. I had the filet mignon. It was cooked perfectly. I added a salad and had broccoli and a baked potato for my sides. All were good to great. My husband had the filet and grilled Mahi along with the creamed corn. He said his was excellent. We finished the meal off with pumpkin cheesecake which is made on the premises. We will definitely return to David's.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank jenlaur
Toms River
“Good Food”
Reviewed September 25, 2013

We had eaten here years ago when this place was called something else. The inside hasn't changed much. In my opinion a little redecorating would go a long way. Right now it is a little on the dull side. The food on the other hand was quite good. My half a rack of ribs was just the way I like them. One person in our party said his steak was one of the best he has ever had. The beers were two for the price of one. They had Stella on tap. Our waitress also Stella did a good job and was personable. I would go back if in the area again.

Visited September 2013
St. Augustine, Florida
“Supper Club Atmosphere”
Reviewed September 18, 2013

We had no idea where to have dinner the night we stayed in Melbourne, so we read a few reviews and decided on David's. We were glad we did. We enjoyed our meals very much. My husband had shrimp and scallops with an Alfredo sauce and noodles. He said it was the creamiest Alfredo sauce he has ever had. I had a 5 oz fillet steak that was also very good. It was cooked exactly the way I like it. Our waitress was friendly and helpful. They had two for one drinks, so we had a drink with our meals and one after while we stayed and listened to the live entertainment.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank toried
Beech Island, South Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful Service, Great Food, Enjoyable Atmosphere, Fair Price”
Reviewed August 8, 2013

The food, service, atmosphere, and cost at David's are wonderful. I recently scheduled a family reunion dinner there and was very pleased with the exceptional cooperation from the staff in planning the special menu and set-up from my home in South Carolina.
Upon entering the restaurant, we found everyone to be pleasant and courteous. Provisions for our group were well organized.We were greeted by the restaurant owner and manager. Our servers were on cue with addressing our every request and need. Our family thought the food was tasty. We had so many suggestions for most tasty items until I decided not to try to name them. I'll just summarize by saying "Everything was Delicious".

• Visited August 2013