“Good Food”
Review of David's Steak and Seafood - CLOSED

David's Steak and Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Toms River
“Good Food”
Reviewed September 25, 2013

We had eaten here years ago when this place was called something else. The inside hasn't changed much. In my opinion a little redecorating would go a long way. Right now it is a little on the dull side. The food on the other hand was quite good. My half a rack of ribs was just the way I like them. One person in our party said his steak was one of the best he has ever had. The beers were two for the price of one. They had Stella on tap. Our waitress also Stella did a good job and was personable. I would go back if in the area again.

Visited September 2013

St. Augustine, Florida
“Supper Club Atmosphere”
Reviewed September 18, 2013

We had no idea where to have dinner the night we stayed in Melbourne, so we read a few reviews and decided on David's. We were glad we did. We enjoyed our meals very much. My husband had shrimp and scallops with an Alfredo sauce and noodles. He said it was the creamiest Alfredo sauce he has ever had. I had a 5 oz fillet steak that was also very good. It was cooked exactly the way I like it. Our waitress was friendly and helpful. They had two for one drinks, so we had a drink with our meals and one after while we stayed and listened to the live entertainment.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank toried
Beech Island, South Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful Service, Great Food, Enjoyable Atmosphere, Fair Price”
Reviewed August 8, 2013

The food, service, atmosphere, and cost at David's are wonderful. I recently scheduled a family reunion dinner there and was very pleased with the exceptional cooperation from the staff in planning the special menu and set-up from my home in South Carolina.
Upon entering the restaurant, we found everyone to be pleasant and courteous. Provisions for our group were well organized.We were greeted by the restaurant owner and manager. Our servers were on cue with addressing our every request and need. Our family thought the food was tasty. We had so many suggestions for most tasty items until I decided not to try to name them. I'll just summarize by saying "Everything was Delicious".

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Earnestine B
Key Biscayne, Florida
“Very Decent Food, Great Service at a Fair Price!”
Reviewed June 29, 2013

Finally, went for a sec on time to 'David's' and was pleasantly surprised!

We arrived at 5 pm and were seated immediately. Our waitress was prompt and friendly. The dining room is a bit worn for my liking but I believe a very good kitchen can compensate for that (sometimes).

The old bar-fly's seated in the even less-glamorous lounge are to be avoided and if it's in your DNA, Prayed for.

Filet/ medium with broccoli an escalloped potato's and a medium rare burger same sides for myself. Food arrived without a protracted wait and was cooked to near-perfection ( my burger temp at testing was two levels past m/r).

Filet was delicious with a nice crust. Those damn potatoes are Fabola.

Eat late in the eve when the ambiance improves a sit darkens and enjoy your meal.

I did.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Craig L
Cranbrook, United Kingdom
“Very average”
Reviewed June 26, 2013

We ate there once, we thought the service was slow and the restaurant had no atmosphere. The food was average diner quality. Noticed later that their bar menu seemed to have additional choices.

Visited June 2013