“Awesome food!”

Dining options: Reservations
florida
“Awesome food!”
Reviewed March 16, 2013

First, love the atmosphere. Dimmed lighting and cozy, compfy seating. A really nice bar and lounge joined. Then the beautiful ding room. I had one of the best cosmopolitans I've had in a while. I am not a beef eater. But when I go here. OMG! I have to have the filet. Every time I've been I get the best, freshest salad and then with the steak I get the potatoes au gratin. The best I have ever had.

• Visited March 2013

Ottawa, Canada
“Do You Like Raw Meat?”
Reviewed February 21, 2013 via mobile

Expensive restaurant with poor service and bad food.
Ordered the filet done medium and it was barely grilled on the outside, cold on the inside.
Will not go back.

Melbourne Beach, Florida
“good food, unpredictable service”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

Everything I have eaten here has been above average. This is in my neighborhood, so is a common meeting place, watering hole. The management of the servers is nonexistent. You never know what kind of service you will get - but expect very poor slow service. The servers don't try to sell you anything either! David is really missing a lot of business since the servers don't try to entice you into apps or desserts, nor are they ready to get you another drink! I do wish the service was better because the food deserves to be treated better. I really miss Dorothy who was the only server/bartender who knew how to treat customers. I've only gone back once since Dorothy left and just couldn't stand the service.

• Visited December 2012
Palm Bay, Florida
“Very disappointed”
Reviewed February 15, 2013

Made a reservation for Valentines day and was very disappointed. The service was extremely slow. It took almost 10 minutes for the bartender to even notice we were sitting there. Once seated we had to ask our waitress (when we could even find her) at least twice for anything we wanted and then there was an unusually long wait for it to arrive and more than once something was missing when it did arrive. The waitress explained the Valentines day specials to everyone around our table, but never even mentioned it to us. The food was cold and just average for the prices. I made arrangements and spoke with David the day before our visit to have flowers delivered to the restaurant for my date and were suppose to be on the table but were not and when I finally got the restaurant to get them for our table, they looked like they had been knocked over and just stuffed back in the vase and there were only 11 roses instead of the 12 that were delivered which tells me someone stole one of them. We drove almost an hour to enjoy a nice romantic Valentines meal and evening out and left feeling as if we were just flat out ripped off. Will never waste any more time or money on this disappointing restaurant and you should not either. Save yourself the embarrassment of being a bad date by visiting this establishment. My final word is the waitress we had should be fired without another bad service for unsuspecting customers and I have never said that in any review before, but she was the worst waitress I have ever experienced and I have been to restaurants in over 40 countries and every state. I do not know her name, but she was very large and walked like she has bad feet. Just horrible.....

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Dennis W
Melbourne Beach, Florida
“much better than expected.”
Reviewed February 14, 2013

the food was very good though a little pricey...our waitress was very attentive, and friendly! we will go again!

Visited February 2013