“Very disappointed”
Review of David's Steak and Seafood - CLOSED

David's Steak and Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Palm Bay, Florida
“Very disappointed”
Reviewed February 15, 2013

Made a reservation for Valentines day and was very disappointed. The service was extremely slow. It took almost 10 minutes for the bartender to even notice we were sitting there. Once seated we had to ask our waitress (when we could even find her) at least twice for anything we wanted and then there was an unusually long wait for it to arrive and more than once something was missing when it did arrive. The waitress explained the Valentines day specials to everyone around our table, but never even mentioned it to us. The food was cold and just average for the prices. I made arrangements and spoke with David the day before our visit to have flowers delivered to the restaurant for my date and were suppose to be on the table but were not and when I finally got the restaurant to get them for our table, they looked like they had been knocked over and just stuffed back in the vase and there were only 11 roses instead of the 12 that were delivered which tells me someone stole one of them. We drove almost an hour to enjoy a nice romantic Valentines meal and evening out and left feeling as if we were just flat out ripped off. Will never waste any more time or money on this disappointing restaurant and you should not either. Save yourself the embarrassment of being a bad date by visiting this establishment. My final word is the waitress we had should be fired without another bad service for unsuspecting customers and I have never said that in any review before, but she was the worst waitress I have ever experienced and I have been to restaurants in over 40 countries and every state. I do not know her name, but she was very large and walked like she has bad feet. Just horrible.....

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Dennis W

Melbourne Beach, Florida
“much better than expected.”
Reviewed February 14, 2013

the food was very good though a little pricey...our waitress was very attentive, and friendly! we will go again!

Visited February 2013
Melbourne Beach, Florida
“Needs work on atmosphere but I like it.”
Reviewed February 6, 2013 via mobile

It's a bit of a strange one. It seems from the outside that you're about to enter a high end restaurant, be it hard to tell if they are even open. Once you enter the main door you are greeted by the very pleasant staff, but then you enter the main eating area and it feels like an expensive cafe. Don't get me wrong, I like the place, the food is good and the staff pleasant and the lunches are fantastic value, I just think the dinner menu prices should be revised or perhaps they should give the place a minor facelift.
All in all, a nice enough place to eat, not really a romantic couples place, more a quality family diner. Go try it, I'll certainly be going back.

Linkoping, Sweden
“Oh how great David!”
Reviewed February 2, 2013 via mobile

Stay in the area and searched Tripadvisor for a good restaurant. Found David's and for sure, it was great! Had delicious fried green tomatoes, the salmon and the shrimps. We finished off by sharing a marvellous cheesecake... Glad we'll stay some more days so we can return! :)

Palm Bay, Florida
“Great Food, Great Service”
Reviewed January 19, 2013

We had dinner at David's. The menu is not huge, but there is a very good variety, The quality and quantity are great. Service is very good, the staff is friendly and David himself came to our table to make sure everything was OK. The dining room is large but cozy; nice atmosphere. They have happy hour drinks. With an entrée, salad and soup are both 99 cents. We certainly will return.

• Visited January 2013