“AWESOME!!!!!!”
Review of SUP Eco Adventures

SUP Eco Adventures
Reviewed August 11, 2013

Thank you for a wonderful experience!!!!! Dina and Fernando made it so easy and took the time to get to know all of us in the tour. They make you feel at ease and comfortable in the water. I am definitely doing this again on my next visit!

Reviewed August 9, 2013

It was the first time my husband and I had been stand up paddle boarding and I have to say it will not be our last. It was amazing! Dina and Fernando were outstanding!! They did a great job explaining everything and took great pictures of us to share with our family and friends. The scene is breathtaking and relaxing. We got to see some Manatee's which was really cool. I was a little shaky and nervous at the beginning but once I relaxed and got the hang of it..... it was a blast! We can't wait to go again. If you have never tried stand up paddle boarding; I highly recommend it! If you have tried it I would still recommend you go on this one. You won't be dissapointed.

Reviewed August 4, 2013

This was my first time paddle boarding, Dina and Fernando were great from start to finish, They don't rest on their rating, they earn it every trip. The location was great and we were lucky enough to see otters, manatee's and dolphin. I highly recommend the tour and will return.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Stand up paddle boarding! Anyone can do this! Fun for the entire family. This is a great way to see nature up close and get a little exercise as well. You are given assistance and great directions which makes it easy for first timers. Whether you live here or just visiting...this is a must do!

Reviewed July 27, 2013

Fun, fun, fun! First time, excellent coaching by Dina & Fernando! The location is like nothing you may expect. It takes you back in time, and definitely adds to the entire experience. We were fortunate to see dolphins just before we started our journey. About halfway through our tour, the manatees came right up to our boards, as if to greet us! If you love the out of doors & nature, I definitely recommend this tour!