“Amazing: truly wonderful family fun”
Review of SUP Eco Adventures

SUP Eco Adventures
Toronto, Canada
“Amazing: truly wonderful family fun”
Reviewed May 1, 2013

As soon as we hit the water, Fernando teamed up with my 15 yr old and showed her how to FLY across the water; Dina teamed up with my 12 yr old and they took off right behind. It made it easy to watch the fun and relax knowing the girls were getting fantastic direction. The morning was incredible; being on the water with such an experienced and caring team is my fondest holiday memory. Thanks for being so thoughtful: hunting down manitee spots, stopping for a break, engaging the girls. What an amazing day!

Visited March 2013
Supecoadventures, Owner at SUP Eco Adventures, responded to this review, May 2, 2013
So glad you all enjoyed your time. It was a pleasure introducing you to our local manatee! Hope you all keep paddling

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“PERFECT DAY!”
Reviewed April 17, 2013

First, I'd like to say that the owners, Dina and Fernando, are wonderful people and are both excellent instructors - very personable, very friendly. I, my brother, and niece were all first timers, no experience. The initial instruction was thorough and they both were very observant throughout the experience, catering to each person's abilities, insuring that we all had the best experience possible. Which we did!
We had two manatees swim right beside us early in the ride and toward the end of the session we had two dolphins accompanying us.
Another plus is that they take photos so there is no need to worry about the need for a waterproof camera.
The entire experience could not have been better. PERFECT DAY! I'd give them 10 stars if I could!

Visited April 2013
Carmel
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“SUP made easy”
Reviewed April 6, 2013

Had a great time on my first Stand Up Paddle board Experiance, Fernando and Dina did a fantastic job with instruction was able to stand up first try and did not fall off ! Saw Dolphin and Manitee several times during the tour ! Had one Dolphin swim under my board and turn sideways to get a better look , what a thrill. Would do this tour again for sure !

Visited April 2013
Longmont, Colorado
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“It was a family adventure”
Reviewed March 29, 2013 via mobile

Long story short, do this! The tour was interesting, reasonably priced and fun! Even my hard to please 14 year old daughter said she liked the tour and would do it again.

Saco, Maine
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Highlight of our honeymoon!”
Reviewed March 28, 2013

This tour was truly the highlight of our honeymoon in the Melbourne area. Dina and Fernando are very knowledgeable, friendly, and helpful. The equipment is modern, stable, and in good shape. They also took great photos of us during the tour which they posted online for us at no charge, a great added value.

The area is beautiful and we got very close to lots of wildlife, literally within several feet of manatees, dolphins, and more. We wish we had had time to take the tour again! We can't wait to visit the area again so we can do just that.

Thank you so much for these memories that will last a lifetime!

Visited March 2013