“Great time Great people”
Review of SUP Eco Adventures

SUP Eco Adventures
Rockledge, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great time Great people”
Reviewed July 22, 2012

We want to thank Dina and Fernando for an experiance we'll always remember. We wanted to try stand up paddleboarding for awhile. My wife and I decided to celebrate our anniversary doing the ECO adventure with my daughter and some good friends. No one had ever been on a SUP.Everything was professional and very friendly. Dina was awesome giving us our instuction on land before we went into the river. Some of my friends have never surfed or really done any kind of watersports and were a little apprehensive about this. Dina and Fernando made us all feel so comfortable and at ease out there. Out on the water they were attentive and fun. We were treated like old friends. Thanks again we can't wait to do it again. Jeff & Debi

1 Thank Surfgnat

Melbourne, Florida, United States
“1st Time Stand Up Paddle Boarding”
Reviewed July 12, 2012

We had a fantastic time on our eco tour with Fernando and Dina this morning! The weather was beautiful, the scenery was peaceful, the water was calm, and the wildlife was abundant. Fernando and Dina are super friendly and great teachers. Paddle boarding was much easier than we thought it would be. A great activity for all ages and levels. We enjoyed it so much that not only will we be back but also might purchase paddle boards of our own. Fernando is retired military. We love supporting our local community and our veterans. Thank you again.

Doha, Qatar
“Incredible morning!”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Just wanted to take a minute to thank Fernando and Dina for a great morning of paddle boarding. My daughter and I had an incredible time thanks to the two great people guiding our tour! In addition to being grateful for showing us the "paddle boarding ropes," please know that we appreciated the great information and conversation you provided along the way. I've already spread the word to family and friends, so expect to see some of our referrals soon! Take care.

Nonie & Madison

Vero Beach, Florida
“AWESOME!!”
Reviewed July 8, 2012

What a great morning! Fernando made my first paddle board tour an unbelieveable experience.
We started by going through some basics on land before getting out on the water and practicing what we had discussed on the boards.

We took a tour through the mangroves, and saw a pod of dolphins and a Manatee, I can't wait to go back and take a longer tour.

Pompano Beach, Florida
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Super fun”
Reviewed July 2, 2012

Always first class, very fun-informative-helpful and the list could go on and on. My son has been with them a couple times and loves it.

Visited June 2012