“Great German food on the River...FAB sunset”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Cafe Coconut Cove

Cafe Coconut Cove
Cuisines: German, European
Good for: Scenic view, Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Authentic German Cuisine served in a relaxed atmosphere right on the Indian River Lagoon. A very Romantic Location to watch the sunset and have a great meal.
Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States
“Great German food on the River...FAB sunset”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2013

Great food, family run restaurant. Views of the river for sunset. Bring your appetite, portions are large and quality is outstanding. Have the Potato Latkes

Visited September 2012

Indian Harbour Beach, Florida
“Best around”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 14, 2013

I went to this restaurant with my family recently and the food was amazing. The only thing that surpassed the food was the sunset and views within the restaurant. There isn't a children's menu and our 11 year old was the only child on a Friday evening (special evening out) and she was offered 1/2 price entrees that worked wonderfully for her.

This restaurant doesn't take reservations and it fills up quickly. Plenty of seating in the small restaurant. Very romantic and European. I was forturnate to have spent time in Germany and the restaurant reminds me of many restaurants in Germany. It is very authentic and the service is perfect.

The salads are fresh and the entrees are amazing. We are always impressed with the meals we are served.

• Visited January 2013
Orlando, Florida
“An amazing find”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 6, 2012

We came across this restaurant just driving around when we couldn't find any other restaurants in the area. I didn't like the food at other German restaurants that I have been to because it was too bland. I will just say the great reviews on here are absolutely true. It is quaint and intimate with good service.
My only complaint is I wish I had gone with better company.

• Visited May 2012
“beautiful sunset”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 3, 2012

we were there because of the description of a beautiful sunset and it was true. the sunset from the behind terras was really beautiful. we only had some drinks and that was ok. it opens at 5 pm, just in time for sunset.

• Visited November 2012
north reading, ma
“yummy!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 16, 2012

well, i can't say i was very excited to be going to this restaurant...not much of a fan of german food, but we (my husband, my son, and i) went with my brother, and sis in law, on their recommendation.
i am so happy we did! everything was great, from the salads, to the meal to dessert (yes, we had it all!!!)
the salad is served in an unusual manner, somewhat compartmentalized, and fun! it was fresh and tasty...
for dinner, i got the 3 way combo, of jager schnitzel, sauerbraten, and a bratwurst (never thought i'd go for that!) everything was delicious, each had a taste unique from the others, and yet complimentary! in the middle of the 3 was a light and yummy potato puff...a perfect accompaniment. Dessert was very good...not the best, but very good. I didn't enjoy it as much as my meal.
All in all, I gave it a 5, for ambiance (over looking the indian river) food, and service!!

• Visited November 2012