“STAY AWAY!!!!!” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Sebastian Beach Inn

Sebastian Beach Inn
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Large groups, Scenic view, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Drinks, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Satellite Beach, Florida, United States
“STAY AWAY!!!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2012

SBI has the best "view" on Melbourne Beach .. However.... SERVICE SUCKS!!!!! it is awful.... if you are ok with waiting 6-9 minutes for a drink.....this is the place for you. this makes me so sad because the view is great.. If Jason is the Manager on duty....run..run for your life...if you complain to him...he is WORTHLESS

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Melbourne, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great view, horrible food that is overpriced”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2012

Went there for dinner on a Friday night and there was hardly anyone there. It's probably because I paid $60 for cold tacos and cold fish. The soda was flat and the waitress offered me lemonade. I didn't want lemonade. Their famous Bahama Mama could have been made by a 10 year old and costs $7 for an 8oz plastic cup. I would have had a better meal at Red Lobster. When I first walked in no one greeted us and when I flagged down the manager he joked about being ignored. I didn't find it funny because we were being ignored. Then when I was leaving he chased after us asking if we wanted to close our tab. Excuse me but I didn't have one so what was he thinking. Overall, it was a waste of my time to drive all the way there from Melbourne. I will never go there again. Even though the view was nice I can still see it from any one of the public beaches in the area. It's too bad because the place is huge and could hold many people. Apparently the locals know not to bother because the place was empty.

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Sue T
Merritt Island, Florida
“Great beach bar”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2012

Didn't have dinner, but had some appetizers and some long island ice teas, terrific view of ocean, decent service, friendly waitress.

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
“Great View, Bad food, Poor Service”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2012

SBI is a good-looking restaurant with a gorgeous view, but that's all the positives I have to say. It took forever to get waited on, then I was told there were no chicken wings. What sort of place that serves burgers and nachos and finger foods doesn't have wings? The waitress told me they just took them off the menu because they're "too expensive". Give me a break. What I did get (Chicken nachos) was a joke. A small plate of tortilla chips (fine), a tiny bit of cheese, even tinier bits of chicken (literally, there were 6 SMALL pieces of slightly warm chicken pieces) and 3 jalapenos. I had to ask for salsa and sour cream as they had no olives and no guacamole. Very disappointing. Would probably go back for view and entertainment, but DON'T eat there.....

• Visited July 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Montrose, Pennsylvania
“Beach bar”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2012

This has been renovated since we were here last. They have live music on the weekends. The food is just average and wait staff not so friendly but the view is terrific.

Visited March 2012