“Terrible experience”

Djon's Steak & Lobster House
Reserve with OpenTable
Djon's Steak & Lobster House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: French, Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: S. Riverside Dr.
Description: A fine dining experience in Melbourne Beach. Djon's offers classic fine dining plus a wonderful, fun piano bar with live music every night. Djon's Steak and Lobster House offers a sumptuous menu with Certified Angus Beef steaks, lamb chops, veal chops and seafood. Classic favorites such as the steamed lobster and filet mignon keep customers coming back while new flavors such as the lobster mac 'n cheese and the jumbo stuffed shrimp soppressa keep the menu flavorful and eclectic. Join us for dinner or stop by and have a drink at the Red Shoe Bar and Lounge.
Melbourne, Florida
“Terrible experience”
Reviewed November 2, 2011

My husband picked this rest. to celebrate my birthday. It is a a very pleasant place, elegant and classy, so you expect great service and food if you are paying a $30 to $60 per plate meal but unfortunately the service and the food were terrible. Very very disappointed!

• Visited October 2011
2 Thank Chevere99

Satellite Beach, Florida
“just stopped by for a cocktail and .. wow..!!”
Reviewed October 28, 2011

We stopped just to have a drink and chat. The bartender told us about the food and we ordered the grouper.... it was amazing. The starch was a spinach risotto that even gorden ramsey would love! Wedge lettuce salad was cold and crisp and creamy. I havent eaten at dijons in a while but we are going back this weekend. ps.. the piano bar was excellent. we ended up eating at the bar and the service was outstanding..

• Visited October 2011
Florida,
“Outstanding Dining Experience”
Reviewed October 23, 2011

Nothing to dislike! We stumbled upon this gem as we searched for a place to grab a quick bite. Not at Dijon s. We spent two delightful hours being pampered by server Pat, relishing a gourmet dinner which included wine, a yummy brie and bruschetta appetizer, along with grouper special and steak entrees. This is a must for dinner if you're in the area.

Visited October 2011
1 Thank turtlergal
“Don't waste your money”
Reviewed October 10, 2011

This place is such a waste!!! I've tried it 3 rimes now, and I wanted so bad to like it!!! The service is lousey and the food is sub par!!!! I split my time between pavane NYC and would not waste my hard on dollars!!!! Seriously, take the bad reviews seriously and assume the good reviews are from staff and management!!!! Never a bigger waste of money!!!!

3 Thank Badfoodsucks
Orlando, Florida, United States
“Exceeded all expectations!”
Reviewed September 29, 2011

I took my family there to celebrate my parents 40th Anniversary. We reserved a large table for 15 people and told them about the occasion. The manager on the phone assured me this was the right choice and that we would have a lovely night. And a lovely night we did have. They gave us the upstairs floor to ourselves that had a private balcony. A perfect sunset view and great way to enjoy cocktails and appetizers before dinner. It was nice to be secluded so we could be as loud and stay as long as we wanted. The service was very attentive and accommodating. The ambience was superb.. gorgeous white leather chairs, beautiful decor, piano downstairs that echoed throughout. The food was very good.. The calamari was one of the best I have ever had, Ahi Tuna was great and we also shared a baked brie which I felt was small, I didn't get to try it, but looked fantastic. For dinner I had steak and lobster. The steak was fabulous, the lobster was a bit tough, but tasty. It wasn't a Main lobster although I could have ordered one if I wanted. My son's Salmon was cooked perfectly. Everyone really enjoyed themselves. Great wine list too. And after dinner, we headed downstairs to check out the rest of the restaurant and I was blown away. What a fantastic place for a large group, wedding or formal occasion. It is absolutely stunning and a great courtyard outside too for dancing or fresh air. It really was a perfect choice for a memorable dinner like what I wanted to provide for my parents. And my father still raves about it today. Thx Dijon's!!!

• Visited September 2011