“Exceeded all expectations!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Djon's Steak & Lobster House

Djon's Steak & Lobster House
Reserve with OpenTable
Djon's Steak & Lobster House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: S. Riverside Dr.
Description: A fine dining experience in Melbourne Beach. Djon's offers classic fine dining plus a wonderful, fun piano bar with live music every night. Djon's Steak and Lobster House offers a sumptuous menu with Certified Angus Beef steaks, lamb chops, veal chops and seafood. Classic favorites such as the steamed lobster and filet mignon keep customers coming back while new flavors such as the lobster mac 'n cheese and the jumbo stuffed shrimp soppressa keep the menu flavorful and eclectic. Join us for dinner or stop by and have a drink at the Red Shoe Bar and Lounge.
Orlando, Florida, United States
“Exceeded all expectations!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2011

I took my family there to celebrate my parents 40th Anniversary. We reserved a large table for 15 people and told them about the occasion. The manager on the phone assured me this was the right choice and that we would have a lovely night. And a lovely night we did have. They gave us the upstairs floor to ourselves that had a private balcony. A perfect sunset view and great way to enjoy cocktails and appetizers before dinner. It was nice to be secluded so we could be as loud and stay as long as we wanted. The service was very attentive and accommodating. The ambience was superb.. gorgeous white leather chairs, beautiful decor, piano downstairs that echoed throughout. The food was very good.. The calamari was one of the best I have ever had, Ahi Tuna was great and we also shared a baked brie which I felt was small, I didn't get to try it, but looked fantastic. For dinner I had steak and lobster. The steak was fabulous, the lobster was a bit tough, but tasty. It wasn't a Main lobster although I could have ordered one if I wanted. My son's Salmon was cooked perfectly. Everyone really enjoyed themselves. Great wine list too. And after dinner, we headed downstairs to check out the rest of the restaurant and I was blown away. What a fantastic place for a large group, wedding or formal occasion. It is absolutely stunning and a great courtyard outside too for dancing or fresh air. It really was a perfect choice for a memorable dinner like what I wanted to provide for my parents. And my father still raves about it today. Thx Dijon's!!!

• Visited September 2011

Wilmington, Delaware
“Food Ok but wine list and music awesome”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 31, 2011

We have been here two times and both times had the same experience. The food was OK. It has a french flair and being french myself it takes a lot to impress me so when sauces and soups have little taste it affects the flavor of the dish. However the Wines are superb and the staff is incredibly helpful. OUr seat was originally in the late day sun and rather warm so after finding us a cooler spot and digging through the wine cellar for a special wine from Chile we were not about to complain about the bisque which needed a little more something - taste meat etc. But afterwards we were escorted to front row seats in the bar and sang/toe tapped the night way to superb Jazz, R&B and Blues music. I highly recommend for lite fare and wine and music. Everyone was very welcoming to visitors and we felt like regulars for the night!

• Visited August 2011
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Melbourne, FL
“Dijon's did not disappoint... good steaks, seafood, great entertainment from the piano bar!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2011

On Dec. 30th, my husband and I invited our good friends visiting Melbourne from Europe and Staint Louis to dine at Dijon's. We were seated in the glassed-in dining area close to the piano bar were we could hear the wonderful jazz musician. Our waiter, Pasquale was very attentive, serving us great tasting wine while we waited for our appetizers and entrees. The Oysters Rockfeller were excellent -- NOT OVERCOOKED...The blackend grouper and Chelean sea bass were also cooked to perfection. Two of the guest enjoyed their choices of petite filet mignon. We had a lovely evening at Dijon's visiting with our friends and they were definitely satisfisfied with the great service and entrees. This was our 10th visit to Dijon's...we loved this restaurant.

Melbourne Beach
“Unfortunate & Sad”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 9, 2010

We are local Melbourne Beach Residents, and we just returned home from a very disappointing meal at Dijon's. It saddens me to write this as a dear friend of mine works there, but I must convey my unhappiness with our meal. I went there for my 45th Birthday only to have a very bad piece of Grouper which was so tough I could not pull it apart with a knife & fork. I tried to tough through the meal, but I finally had to send it back (it takes me allot to complain). Our server did a wonderful job, but never once did the manager JD come over to our table to discuss this. We spent $220 on a poor meal with our friends. I then tried my wife's chicken Marsala, which she did not eat, only to have the same opinion as she did that it was over cooked. I travel extensively and eat all over the world and it was sad to see our local establishment not only fall short, but fail to make amends. I highly suggest they take a trip to the Yellow Dog in Malabar or the Chart House for a good meal. Maybe they can pick up some tips on how to serve a meal deserving of the price they ask.

2 Thank mehoover
West Melbourne, Florida
“Very poor”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2010

I took my wife to this restaurant for our 10 year wedding aniversary and what we recieved was very poor. First off they put us at a table in the hallway just behind the kitchen, since there was a wedding party there was a lot of traffic of people goining back and forth. There were two kinds of music playing as if there were a battle of the bands playing to see who could be the loudest, and when we spoke to the manager on duty, he seemed as not to care much at all. For the price we paid, we will never step foot in this place anytime in the near or distant future..

• 1 of 5 bubbles