“The food is often LESS than average almost NEVER fresh.”

New England Eatery & Pub
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Description: New England Eatery & Pub is a family owned and operated establishment. For over 25 years, we have taken pride in serving only fresh New England Seafood. Specializing in Ipswich Clams, Deep Sea Scallops, Fresh Haddock and Fresh Cod and Maine Lobster. Our menu offers a fresh variety of sandwiches, salads, and entrees that incude seafood from New England as well as Florida. We have combinded our Northern traditions with our southern roots to provide our guests with a menu that appeals to customers all along the east coast. We offer inside and outside dining, and have 2 full liqour bars. We also cater to large parties and groups, in our back banquet/dining room.
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Certainly not worth join out of your way for!The place stinks of stale beer and the smoker's outside are vile.

There are newer reviews for New England Eatery & Pub

Reviewed March 4, 2014

If you like good old seafood from the north Atlantic, try this wonderful little eatery and pub! The food is excellent, reasonlly priced for fresh North Atlantic fish flown down here to Florida from New England. Staff and bartenders are very friendly. I'm from up north and know good seafood when we have it there. It's just as good down here in Florida too! Give tem a try, you won't be sorry.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

I love their specials - good service but we eat at the bar and talk to the other locals... guess that makes a difference!

Reviewed February 15, 2014

We dine here several times each year and often bring visitors. The food is always very good and the service is efficient and friendly.

Reviewed February 12, 2014

The good was edible, it was not exciting and our wait person was in a big hurry to clean up. I was still eating my pickle when she whisked away the basket and I tossed the rest of the pickle in before she got it out from under my nose. I was the last one eating and I guess she decided I'd had enough. The place was almost empty, so it's not as if she needed the table. Will not go back.

Jacquims84, Manager at New England Eatery & Pub, responded to this reviewResponded February 15, 2014

Hello,
I am the General Manager at the New England Eatery and I want to personally appoligize to you about the service you recieved. That is not the type of service that we allow and I am truly sorry. It is our policy to give each and every guest an enjoyable experience. I hope that maybe you would try my establishment again sometime in the future, as I can assure you that you would never recieve that type of service again. Thank you for coming in and dining at my restuarant.