“Great lunch buffet”

Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 9, 2013

The buffet here has the widest variety of Indian food from chicken tandoori(which I love) to different kinds of chutneys and Indian desserts. They are open daily ( but Sunday ) from 11am -2pm, or so I think. I have been here more than 3 times and haven't been dissatisfied . The last time i went for dinner, ordered the paratha from the bread section.. very flaky and well cooked.. but i prefer the frozen parathas that i get from their groceries better. They have a decent wine selection that goes well with lunch. The staff on all occasions I've been there have been nothing but prompt , professional , and friendly.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

Best Indian food I have ever had!! The buffet is top notch and always has wonderfully delicious and varied choices at a very reasonable price. The staff is so nice and accommodating. I would recommend Taste of India to anyone, Indian food fans or not.

Reviewed April 4, 2013

We have actully visited this restaurant in two occasions. This is the kind of food that if you are not from India you cannot eat very often since it is very spicey like is supposed to be. The service is fantastic and they will give you suggestions of what to eat. Portions are very generous and their menu selection is very addecuate.

Reviewed March 24, 2013

We have had the buffet at Taste of India on many occassions, but the other night we went for dinner and it was absolutley exceptional. For starters, they give you 3 dipping sauces and some type of cracker. I ordered the garlic nan, as an appetizer. It had just enough garlic in it-not over-powering. I had the V5, but substitued the eggplant for tofu and every bite was sensational. That dish was prepared with curry, coconut and other ingredients that make your mouth water. My husband ordered the chicken tandoori with masala sauce on the side. It was prepared perfectly-crispy on the outside, moist on the inside. Waaay too much food and well worth the value.

1  Thank Melbeachcane
Reviewed March 8, 2013

After living in West Palm and eating at Saffron I thought my ability to get good Indian locally to Cocoa was over. Not so.

This place is the real deal.

I have eaten Indian all over the world and this place is authentic.

There's enough different dishes from what I have seen on other menu's to keep me coming back.

The flavours are fresh and the service top class. There is also an authentic Indian beer selection.

The Ragada and the Imli Baigen are something you never see on a menu and are worth sampling.

I have ordered Chai Massala's in the past and got nothing more than a cup of tea. This Chai had all the right flavours and proper hot milk base.

If you want a genuine Indian, and not many people know what that is, then this is your place.

1  Thank quiglm