We stayed here for a week in March 2014, The whole staff working here are a great asset to this hotel. The hotel is away from the beaches but close enough for an easy commute. Very close to Patrick Air Force Base also. There are many good restaurants in the area as well as a Publix and Rite Aid. The Cupboard in the lobby area always had coffee (free) as well as a few convenient food items. The pillows were terribly flat and I question if the queen size bed really was. All and all a good place to stay while in the Melbourne area and yes, I would book there again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come experience the 'Comforts of Home' bedding collection at the new Candlewood Suites Melbourne Florida hotel, where we put the amenities where they really count: in your room. Big, built for comfort or an extended stay. It's the ultimate suite hotel for the business traveler. Each suite has a full kitchen complete with microwave and full size refrigerator. Work efficiently at your over sized executive desk with two separate phone lines - check email and talk on the phone at the same time. Relax in the overstuffed recliner while you enjoy the CD/DVD player. Borrow your favorites from our free video and CD library. Work off some stress in our fitness center or visit our Candlewood Cupboard. You can purchase meals, snacks and sundry items at value prices. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire and Odigeo so you can book your Candlewood Suites Melbourne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Candlewood Suites Melbourne Hotel Melbourne
- Suntree Candlewood Suites