Frequent traveler to the Melbourne area--first time at this hotel. Worst hotel in the area! Dirty, elevator smelled like pets and smoke, and halls/rooms smell. Dogs barked ALL night long. Walls must be paper thin because you heard doors slam ll night as well. Did not sleep more than 15 min without getting woken back up by barking dogs. Was suppose to stay 2 nights, left after 1. Front desk did not even address problems.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come experience the 'Comforts of Home' bedding collection at the new Candlewood Suites Melbourne Florida hotel, where we put the amenities where they really count: in your room. Big, built for comfort or an extended stay. It's the ultimate suite hotel for the business traveler. Each suite has a full kitchen complete with microwave and full size refrigerator. Work efficiently at your over sized executive desk with two separate phone lines - check email and talk on the phone at the same time. Relax in the overstuffed recliner while you enjoy the CD/DVD player. Borrow your favorites from our free video and CD library. Work off some stress in our fitness center or visit our Candlewood Cupboard. You can purchase meals, snacks and sundry items at value prices. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Kognitiv US Corp, IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, Agoda, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Candlewood Suites Melbourne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Candlewood Suites Melbourne Hotel Melbourne
- Suntree Candlewood Suites