“Great Friendly Place”

Rendezvous Restaurant & Lounge
Ranked #220 of 451 Restaurants in Melbourne
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 20, 2012

Staff is excellent and very friendly. Alex, Renee & Ryan all go out of their way to make you feel at home. The food is very good and a very good price on all the meals. The daily specials a excellent. I highly recommend this Restaurant and Lounge to everyone who visits your Hotel and to the many people who are local.

Reviewed March 18, 2012

My husband and I always to to the Holiday Inn in Viera for breakfast on Sunday. The staff is always so pleasant and always seems pleased to see us. The senior menu is great and just enough for my husband and I. The price is always right. We have a special waitress that we love to have wait on us. Her name is Diana Koppin. She is an excellent waitress, always pleasant and very efficient. She is a valuable addition to the restaurant staff. Even is someone else waits on us, she always comes over to our table to see us.

Doroth and Ed Blake

Reviewed March 14, 2012

Tuesday Lobster Night is a real bargin. I travel alone most of the time and it was very nice to have Darlene wait on me. She was very helpful, engaging, and really provided excellent service. I will make it a point to stop back again the next time I am in town. Jim

Reviewed August 19, 2010

Me and my buddies were looking for a different place to grab beers, so we decided to check out the scenery at the Rendezvous bar. Bartender was hot ad treated us good. We eneded up staying a while and had a good time. We met some new people that were staying there; it's always nice to meet new people.

Reviewed July 11, 2010

We had a wonderful experience!
The food is very reasonably priced ($9.95 specials) and it was obvious that thought, time and care went into the meal. Everything was Perfect! They also have a lounge that does a martini special 2 4 1 (my fav)