“Nice crispy crust”

Dining options: Delivery
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Nice crispy crust”
Reviewed February 12, 2014

Right by the beach so it's nice to walk over and grab a slice. This is a grab a slice and soda place, certainly not a nice dinner restaurant.
We sat outside and had to fight off pigeons that had nests up in the light fixtures. There was bird poop all over the deck, that I didn't see until after we sat down. Stay inside or go eat at the beach.
The pizza is by the slice. The crust is nice and crisp. Just the way I like it. The slices are very generous in size.
Nice place to go for a quick slice of great pizza. You certainly don't go for the atmosphere.

• Visited February 2014

San Antonio, Texas
“Its OK for Florida”
Reviewed December 29, 2013

I visit this place when I am in town because of its close proximity to Suntree. It is located next to a gas station. Pizza is better than Papa John's and Dominos but only OK compared to NY Pizza places. They have three small tables inside and a couple of other tables outside. Not really meant for a sitdown dinner. Pizza crust is sort of thin and their cheese is just OK. The one thing I do not like about the place is that it does not look clean and their workers also do not look clean. No one wears head gear and I did find a hair on my pizza once. Also, the guy that handles the money touches the food, not the most hygienic place but the food is decent.

• Visited December 2013
Olney, Maryland
“Don't wait, order your pizza here!”
Reviewed December 2, 2013

I have lived in Melbourne for nearly 10 years and for some reason never ordered from Bizzaro's. I think the fact that this Bizzarro's doesn't have their own website, coupled with the fact that it is next to the gas station. Last week, we ordered a few for a party. Price was a little steep, at least I thought so, until the pizza came. Not only was everything amazingly fresh, the sizes of the pizza were very generous, so the prices were reasonable. Fantastic thin crust, we had a variety of toppings. Every one we had was delicioius. I can't believe I waited nearly 10 years to try this place!

• Visited November 2013
Atlantic City, New Jersey
“New York Style in Florida!”
Reviewed July 19, 2013

Being from outside New York, I love my pizza and I know good pizza when I taste it. Rumor has it this place imports the water they use from New York and by tasting their pizza you'd believe it. Close your eyes and you'll taste new york. Open them and your in paradise on the water! If pizza is what your looking for its got to be the best in Florida.

• Visited March 2013
orchard park, ny
“Great Little Pizza Place”
Reviewed April 10, 2013

This is a great little pizza place on the beach. The food is excellent! Be aware you order at the counter and then sit and they will bring you your food. There is NO indoor seating - just a very small patio. The attraction is the pizza.....very good! They also offer calzones, roll ups etc. Every thing is very good quality. I highly recommend this place if you're looking for a good, fast meal!

• Visited April 2013