“GOOD PIZZA...VERY,VERY, VERY POOR SERVICE”

Bizzarro Pizza Suntree
Ranked #185 of 472 Restaurants in Melbourne
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed June 29, 2011

The pizza is OK, but these guys are totally ignorant buttheads when it comes to customer service. You can expect a decent slice, but also anticipate being treated like dog poop. I'll never be back. I'll go to the pizza hut down the street first. I'd rather starve than eat there ever again. I just don't think that CUSTOMERS should ever be treated like this, EVER !!!
NY style pizza...you pay for the pizza, but the attitude is free (?). I can not believe that these people can actually treat thier customers like they do and get away with it. If you want a decent slice, and don't mind being treated like a piece of dog doo-doo then go ahead and throw away your money... OMG !!! Do yourself a favor and eat elsewhere...
Marco Olivo...Berthoud, Colorado

2  Thank marciano33315

Reviewed February 1, 2011

Moved down to Florida from the Poconos of Pennsylvania, only thing I really missed here was the pizza, most of the pizza places in florida are drab, well one day while up in Melbourne, wife and I decided to go exploring so we went across the 192 causeway, got to the end made a left then a right, and found the Best pizza in florida, place is nothing fancy but damn good pizza! Bring cash, no cards accepted, but they have a Mac machine. Staff can be a bit rude, but hey! It does says New York Pizza : )

Reviewed December 30, 2009

The "Original" is in Indiatlantic, but several more throughout Brevard County, of which I have been to several. The staff is pleasant, the pizza awesome! You can order just a slice, or one of their huge pizzas.

1  Thank bocavista
Reviewed July 29, 2009

Every time we visit our cousins on the east coast of Florida, we make frequent visits to Bizzarro NY Pizza in Melbourne. First of all, whether you order a slice or a humongous pie, the service is always fast, friendly and full of NY-style, easygoing atmosphere. You can sit outside or inside (air conditioning). The pizzas are unsurpassed, even by joints in NY. I love the greasy, orange oil that forms in puddles on the stringy light-as-air cheese, as well as the pure tangy garlicky goodness of the tomato sauce...not to mention the best crusts that you could eat like bread.

1  Thank Coggie64
Reviewed April 27, 2009

I used to live in the Cocoa Beach area, and this was the only place I could find great pizza. I visit the Merritt Island location every time I am in the area. The authentic NY style pizza is so flavorful... thin with just the right amount of the freshest ingredients. The Calzones are just as good. Everyone I have referred to this place agrees this is the best pizza around.

If you are in the area, you HAVE to stop by...

1  Thank Thai_food_fanatic