All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanbreakfast burritohot oatmealnice breakfastthe breakfast areayogurtfree breakfastgreat place to staynight stayparking lotconvenient locationmotelmicrowavefloridakeyscruise
Reviewed November 22, 2017

We were told that it had been recently updated. We booked a nonsmoking room, however, the first room we were given smelled terribly of smoke. The second room wasn't quite as bad. As a nonsmoking family, we will not stay there again.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
ManagerRM, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Melbourne, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2017

Thank you, gailsL5462QWW, for taking the time to leave a review! We appreciate your feedback, as it helps us improve. We are in the process of renovating into a non-smoking property so we apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced. Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Days Inn Melbourne and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed November 22, 2017

Spent five nights and days at this inn recently. First glimpse made me say, "Hmmm?" However, as I checked in and proceeded to my room, I was happy to learn that this is a "Don't judge a book by its cover," kind of hotel. Except for a drooping shower curtain rod and a noisy airconditioner, this was outstanding in every other way. Reasonable price, great location, spotlessly clean, recent renovation, good breakfast, very accessible to everything you could want within walking distance, just a block from the interstate, etc, etc, etc! I have family in the area and I'll definitely use this hotel again when I return. Thanks, Days Inn, for a very pleasant and satisfying stay.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Thank you, Robert S, for taking the time to leave a review! We appreciate your feedback and very kind words! We are pleased to hear you had a great stay with us! We have recently renovated our whole hotel so we are glad you loved our updates. Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Days Inn Melbourne and we hope to see you again soon for another great stay!

Reviewed November 21, 2017 via mobile

My wife, mother and I have just returned from an 8 night stay at the Days Inn, Melbourne. Prior to our departure I had requested adjacent rooms as my elderly mother was booked into a room of her own. On arrival, I was advised that we didn’t have adjacent rooms and were 3 rooms apart which we had to accept as the hotel was full.
When we went to the rooms we found them to be spacious and equipped with everything we would need for our stay - a comfortable bed, a flat screen tv, fridge and microwave. The only omission was a safe in the room. As a traveller, I need to store my passport and valuable belongings in a secure place so this was a bit of a disappointment.
Next morning we took advantage of the breakfast included in the price of the room. We were pleasantly surprised by the variety in offer - cereal, bagels, toast, egg & cheese wraps, waffles, pastries, juice, tea, coffee etc. We were greeted by Lisa who looks after the breakfast and keeps items stocked and the area clean. Lisa was very friendly and did a great job.
We enjoyed our stay, but when we checked out the Receptionist gave me the receipts and didn’t bother asking me whether we enjoyed our stay or whether everything was ok which was a surprise. Maybe the hotel isn’t used to having international visitors staying for a prolonged period and is more used to having customers stay for just an odd night.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family
ManagerRM, Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Melbourne, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2017

Thank you Rolfie66, for taking the time to leave us a review. We greatly appreciate your feedback and we are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay. We apologize for the inconvenience of the location of your rooms, however, we are glad that you were still able to enjoy your stay. We will pass along your praise to Lisa, she truly is an asset to our hotel. Thank you again, we look forward to working with you again for your future stays to the Melbourne area.

Reviewed November 21, 2017 via mobile

I was so comfortable and satisfied with my services from housekeeping! Great staff, but one woman stood out so much more. Val went far above any expectations I had always making sure my daughter and I had everything we needed! I stayed for two weeks and had Val most of the time I was there. I believe if more people in hospitality were this friendly and thorough, many more businesses would thrive. Thank you so much and it was a pleasure meeting you, Val!

Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business

Thank you Nicole P, for taking the time to leave such a great review. We value your feedback and we will be sure to pass along your praise to Val. She is great at what she does and truly enjoys working with our guests. Thank you again and we look forward to your future stays at the Days Inn Melbourne.

Reviewed November 20, 2017 via mobile

Stayed for 3 nights and my only complaint is that we didn't have more time! After 6 exciting but hectic days at Disney World we decided to spend some time on the Florida coast. The staff were very friendly and the rooms were spacious. There is a restaurant in house that we tried for breakfast. Service was great , food was good but nothing to write home about. It's convenient though if there is a thunderstorm passing and you don't want to brave going out in the weather! There is also a small bar at the pool that serves lunch fare which is pretty good. If you want to sit out on the beach they do have beach chair rentals. It was a little too windy to do so when we went but I can imagine it would be worth it in warmer weather. Overall I would highly recommend this property.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family
ManagerRM, Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Melbourne, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2017

Thank you 2sassy68, for taking time out of day to leave us such a great review. We are so pleased that you were able to experience the many things that Central Florida has to offer and that you were able to have an enjoyable and relaxing stay here on the Space Coast. Thank you again, for your feedback and we hope to see you for your next trip to our beautiful and sunny area.