$136
$109
Courtyard
La Quinta Inn & Suites Melbourne - Palm Bay(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$74
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $88/night.

$118
$128
Hampton.com
$85
HolidayInn.com
Candlewood Suites Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$81
La Quinta Inn & Suites Melbourne Viera(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$85
$134
$128
Hilton.com
$145
  • Beachfront
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanbreakfast burritohot oatmealnice breakfastthe breakfast areayogurtfree breakfastgreat place to staynight stayparking lotconvenient locationmotelmicrowavefloridakeyscruise
Reviewed July 28, 2012

After once again being let down by LaQuinta not accepting my Gov ID we travelled down an exit and found this Days Inn. I have 2 dogs 3 and 4 pounds (little) and this was the cheapest hotel as far as pet fees ( I usually try to find one without fees however after much calling and web surfing and going and actually asking could not find any in this area that didn't charge.) and also booked online for only $54.00 per night. The only thing with the pet fee I didn't realize is it is per night and per pet not up to 2 per visit as most hotels. Anyway it is an old hotel but very clean and for anyone on a budget (especially without pets) a good value if you just need a place to sleep. Frig and Micro in room TV is old but works great furniture seems fairly new carpet clean Great water pressure in shower. Would stay again if in the area.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
JohnsonMJ, Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Melbourne, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2012

Dear Jmsylvia,

Thank you for taking the time to write the review of our hotel - and more importantly, I am glad that you enjoyed your time with us. We have put a lot of hard work into the property and I am glad that you had the type of experience that we work for. We hope to be your host again.

Reviewed July 2, 2012

Noise, bugs, no towels, fruit flies dead in the dish holding the oranges at breakfast, stains on the carpets and furniture- I paid an additional $5 for the "upgraded" room, $100 "hold" on my credit card- still has not been put back in my account, took many times to open my room's door on more than one occassion... What I am greatly upset about is I PAID for this experience.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed June 26, 2012

We were looking for a reasonably priced Clean place to stay on our very limited budget, we found it here.

Clean rooms, stocked breakfast bar and within driving distance to where we wanted to go. PS: my wife found a new friend ( Bridgette ) our house keeper. She made us feel welcome !! Thank you !

• Stayed: June 2012

Dear Minisprint53105,

Thank you for sharing your compliments of our staff with the Tripadvisor community. We know that the staff members that each guest interacts with can make a hotel into a home away from home. Thank you again for taking the time to write your review and for making the Days Inn Melbourne FL your home away from home.

Reviewed June 23, 2012

I only reason I booked this hotel off priceline was because they accepted dogs and it was cheap for just a night. One of the front desk girls was nice, but failed to point out to me that you must tell them you have a dog. I have never had to do this and the dog was in plain view. I never hid my dog. Well, needless to say, i booked my room for $59, and they ended up charging me $5 bucks for probably a crappy towel I didn't take, and $100 for unauthorized pet fee. Total bill for DAYS INN= $164...I shouldv'e went to Hampton next door.

They are CROOKS....

The room felt as if I went back into the past....They had appliances and a TV that I owned 15+ years ago. The bed was not comfortable. The only aspect I liked was the pillows and the water pressure in the shower. Not worth the BS I went through though. You can't contest the charges either, Do not go go there, go next door to Hampton Inn if you have pets or La Quinta.

Room Tip: Go to another Hotel
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed June 21, 2012

We had to go to Melbourne abruptly and chose to go cheap on the hotel.it wasn't all that cheap. Beds were comfortable. They did allow us to check in 3 hours early. Staff was courteous. The complimentary breakfast was disgusting. Food was very old. bathroom and carpets were nasty. Room was smelly. we were only there 2 nights and thank God we didn't spend much time in the room. only to sleep. I refused to get in that shower, so i had to bathe at my fiance's family home.

Room Tip: make sure that you look at your hotel room before you check-in. Pull the sheets back to make sure sheets are clean. Pray to whatever God you belive in.
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family