“Very Nice Place to Stay”

Ranked #11 of 22 Hotels in Melbourne
Reviewed July 4, 2013

I arrived late and left early AM, so I didnt have much time but the areas of Lobby & Room were clean, everything was good. If I have to say anything, the carpet area next to the bed-Front of nightstand was wet most likely because something was spilled and it was cleaned. It made getting out of bed on that side uncomfortable but the price was really great for the level of accommodations. I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
MLBDK, General Manager at Hampton Inn Melbourne, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2013

I appreciate that you took the time to complete the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

Reviewed June 25, 2013

The Hotel was more than we ask for. Room & Hotel were in great condition and cleanliness. Breakfast was great. Room extra clean, beds comfortable. Easy access to I-95. Will stay there again when traveling in area.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Yolanda L, General Manager at Hampton Inn Melbourne, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2013

Reviewed June 24, 2013

My husband and I go to this hotel whenever we need a break. It is only one block off a main road but it is so quiet and peaceful inside. We get the room with the whirlpool tub and soak our troubles away. Even after only one night we feel rejuvenated. It is close to movies and restaurants. We only live 10 minutes away but it it feels like we gone far away.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for choosing Hampton Inn Melbourne. It is to hear that you had a relaxing experience. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed June 22, 2013

This is your typical Hampton Inn only a littler older and outdated. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. The room could use a few modern updates, but the rate reflected this so I was pleased and would stay again.

Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed May 28, 2013

clean, decent breakfast, equipment in fitness center worked, bed comfortable, bathroom adequate, soaps were nice, AC was kind of loud, TV was good, internet connection seemed to work well, room size not luxury but good.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Yolanda L, General Manager at Hampton Inn Melbourne, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2013

Reviewed May 27, 2013

I have stayed at quite a few Hampton Inns across the country now and this one was the best. The staff went above and beyond to help us when we realized we left some personal items at home. The room was very comfortable and clean and the location is good. Will definitely return!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed May 26, 2013

Staff were always ready to help and address your needs, the beds were immaculate, and breakfast was quite good. Coffee available all day in the lobby too. Only thing that was off was the carpet. I think they might need to either replace or deep clean. For the price though I think this is a great hotel.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family

I am glad that you informed me about the carpet in your room. It has been cleaned (all guest room carpets are cleaned every 6-8 weeks).