“Olde time eatery”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Olde time eatery”
Reviewed June 9, 2014 via mobile

We are from Minnesota, and we have experienced many different dining experiences. This was really unique and a pleasant surprise. The interior is fun and interesting and the crab bisque is wonderful. We will be back...very good service too!

Visited June 2014

Palm Shores, Florida
“Casual Gourmet is real”
Reviewed May 30, 2014

If you are looking for a place where you can impress, this is it.
The atmosphere, with subtly themed rooms, is "olde" inn style. The sign out front says home of the casual gourmet; the chef does an exceptional job with everything I have tried (the crab bisque is my automatic choice).
My wife brought me here first before we were married, now I bring her.

Visited May 2014
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Great service, even better food!”
Reviewed May 27, 2014 via mobile

We stopped here to kill time before our dolphin cruise and I'm so glad we did!

Expect to pay $8-12 per person but also expect amazing food! My dad and I split a crab cake sandwhich, it was so good I somewhat regretted having to split it! It was quite possibly the best crab cake either of us have had. The fries were crispy!

The service was excellent, she kept our waters and tea filled the entire time and she was super friendly!

I would definitely recommend this place if you are ever in the area!

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Meredith B
Rockledge, Florida
“Always Great”
Reviewed May 2, 2014

We have been going to Pineda Crossing for 11 years. Not once, not even a little bit have we ever had a bad meal there. The food is always excellent, no matter what we have, and trust me we have done all the menu. The service is always good, professional and just plain nice.
Will be our go to place always.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank spirocarol
Denver, CO
“Choices”
Reviewed April 29, 2014

This tucked-away little place is good. The portions are large, which appeals to many, and for those who love sauces they provide custom-created meals with choice of fish or meat and choice of sauce. It is not very vegetarian friendly, but does offer a few options. The wine list is basic and not overpriced. The food is pricey and the menu is almost too large. One thing it is NOT is a beachside bar, as one reviewer said. It is located on the west side of Highway 1, across the river from the ocean.

• Visited April 2014