WINNER WONDERLAND

Pineda Crossing Bar & Grill
Ranked #35 of 422 Restaurants in Melbourne
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Palm Shores, Florida
“Casual Gourmet is real”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2014

If you are looking for a place where you can impress, this is it.
The atmosphere, with subtly themed rooms, is "olde" inn style. The sign out front says home of the casual gourmet; the chef does an exceptional job with everything I have tried (the crab bisque is my automatic choice).
My wife brought me here first before we were married, now I bring her.

Visited May 2014

Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Great service, even better food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2014 via mobile

We stopped here to kill time before our dolphin cruise and I'm so glad we did!

Expect to pay $8-12 per person but also expect amazing food! My dad and I split a crab cake sandwhich, it was so good I somewhat regretted having to split it! It was quite possibly the best crab cake either of us have had. The fries were crispy!

The service was excellent, she kept our waters and tea filled the entire time and she was super friendly!

I would definitely recommend this place if you are ever in the area!

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Merrydeth
Rockledge, Florida
“Always Great”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 2, 2014

We have been going to Pineda Crossing for 11 years. Not once, not even a little bit have we ever had a bad meal there. The food is always excellent, no matter what we have, and trust me we have done all the menu. The service is always good, professional and just plain nice.
Will be our go to place always.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank spirocarol
Denver, CO
“Choices”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2014

This tucked-away little place is good. The portions are large, which appeals to many, and for those who love sauces they provide custom-created meals with choice of fish or meat and choice of sauce. It is not very vegetarian friendly, but does offer a few options. The wine list is basic and not overpriced. The food is pricey and the menu is almost too large. One thing it is NOT is a beachside bar, as one reviewer said. It is located on the west side of Highway 1, across the river from the ocean.

• Visited April 2014
West Melbourne, Florida
“Our favorite place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2014

Have been meaning to write a review for a long time. We started going to the Pineda Crossing Bar & Grill two or so years ago. After church on Saturday night, we would head over the causeway to this restaurant as it was fairly close. We have had everything imaginable to eat from the menu and their specials as well. Their specials - are fantastic. Last Saturday I had Triple Tail fish with a Hazlenut Brown Butter Sauce (lots of nuts) served over Israeli Couscous and grilled brussel sprouts & fennel. Gobbled it up. I usually order their house salad which is fresh greens, spear shaped cucumber slices, grated cheddar, croutons, tomato and another cheese of your choice along with their home made Champagne Vinaigrette which is very tangy & delicious. My husband always has whatever bisque is on the menu for that day be it lobster, crab, shrimp, etc. Desserts are good and made on the premises, only two or three, but they will make you a small sundae should you wish. Their fish is the best in the area and that is usually what I order. But if they have a braised lamb shank or other meat special, I may order that. Mashed potatoes are served infrequently as they have their own Au Gratin Potatoes, various grains, polenta, couscous, etc. Such a nice change. It can get very noisy if they are full but it is worth it as the food is so good. Staff is very friendly and accommodating and service is appropriate, not slow, not too fast, just right. We usually have dinner there at least once a week. They have a full bar and wine suggestions to accompany whatever you order. You just cannot go wrong if you have dinner at the Pineda Crossing.

• Visited March 2014