DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Melbourne Beach Oceanfront
Monterey Motel(Indialantic)
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
View Hotel
Oceanique Resort(Indian Harbour Beach)
2,191 results
All reviewsdouble treepocket doorcookiesfront deskmelbourne beachtoilet and showerocean viewliving roompool deckfirst floorbreakfast buffetnice beachhot tubrooms face the oceanbeach accesscocoa beachpoolside bar
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 30, 2014

The staff were friendly ,and helpful. The pool needed to be cleaned ,the bathroom was extremely small , mold around the handle in shower stall . the sink in the room kept gurgling all night . The location was fabulous

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Carlos C, Manager at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Melbourne Beach Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2014

Dear Kathleen L,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I was excited to hear you loved our location and our friendly service. I will personally speak to our housekeeping team regarding the condition of that shower. I assure you that this was an isolated issue and will be addressed right away. I hope you give us the opportunity to serve you again in the future. Please contact me directly if there is anything else I can do for you.
Regards,

Reviewed July 30, 2014

Choose this hotel due to location on the beach. We had a great experience. Room was clean and ready earlier than promised. The value was excellent and the staff helpful. I would definitely stay here again.

2  Thank Karen K

Dear Karen K,
Thank you for your business. I was happy to see we were able to honor your early check in, we know how important it is to spend as much time on the beach as possible. Please contact me directly whenever you are ready to return, I will be more than happy to make these arrangements for you.
At your service,

Reviewed July 30, 2014

I stayed at this hotel with my 2 daughters, ages 17 and 6. We all loved the hotel and the beautiful beach. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The warm chocolate chip cookie upon check-in was delicious!

2  Thank Pamela J

Dear Pamela J,

Thank you for spending your family getaway with us, we were thrilled to have you! I hope you think of us whenever your travels bring you back to the Melbourne Beach area. I will make sure we have some warm cookies waiting for you. Please contact me directly if I can be of further assistance to you.

Reviewed July 29, 2014

Our 9th floor room was oceanfront. The balcony had two chairs so you could enjoy it. The hotel was quiet and the staff very friendly and helpful. The only downside was a very small bathroom, with the vanity area visible from the living room area. Ideal for two people. More than two would get a bit crowded.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Ronald E

Dear Ronald E,

We appreciate you taking the time to review our hotel. Feedback from our guests enables us to continually improve our service and gets us closer to our goal, to be your #1 choice. Please feel free to contact me with any suggestions or additional comments regarding your stay. Hope you have a great summer.

Reviewed July 29, 2014

The entire staff were friendly and very helpful. The hotel was very clean, and amazingly quiet at night, considering it was full of guest. It was my first stay at this hotel,but it won't be my last. If there is any shortcomings, it would be that the bathroom is a little small.

2  Thank 404clarenceb

Dear 404clarenceb,

Greetings,
Thank you for your glorious 5-star review! We love when our guest take the time to make a comment about our entire staff, great team effort! I will post your review on our bulletin board for everyone to read. I am glad you want to return to be our guest again, please contact me directly; I will like to take care of your reservation for you.
Best wishes,