“Night over with friends” 5 of 5 bubbles

DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Melbourne Beach Oceanfront
Ranked #4 of 21 Hotels in Melbourne
GreenLeadersGold level
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“Night over with friends”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2014

I drove up to meet a high school friend and his wife for the night. Excellent room. They weer able to put our rooms next to each other. We went to dinner, hung out at the bar and had breakfast the next morning.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends

1 Thank maria425
Carlos C, Manager at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Melbourne Beach Oceanfront, responded to this review, May 15, 2014
Dear maria425,

Thank you very much for letting us be part of such a special occasion. I was glad to hear you enjoyed your time with your friend and look forward to seeing you in the future. Please contact me directly if I can ever be of any assistance to you.
Best wishes,
carlos.cerda@hilton.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (392)
Wayzata, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2014

clean room nice size for 3 people ( would be crowded if you did the advertised 6 people - nice staff great view even from the 2nd floor. The pool area and bar was always kept clean and staffed with nice people, the beach was excellent and the ocean was easy to enjoy, not to deep, not steep but plenty of waves if you wanted.

1 Thank Kevin H
Dear Kevin H,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us. I was very happy to hear that you found our hotel to be clean and friendly. We do know you have other options so I thank you for choosing our hotel during your last visit to Melbourne Beach. In the event that I may be of further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2014

Did not like we were only offered a queen bed. I dont believe there wasnt another king available. They never told us it was a handicap room. Called and asked to be moved and they said no. Balcony had a very heavy door that we couldnt leave open to enjoy the view. The floor leading to the middle room, the bath area, sloped upward which I stumbled on many times. Could be dangerous. Room 510.

• 1 of 5 bubbles

1 Thank S3999HPrichardd
Dear S3999HPrichardd,

May I take this opportunity to thank you for having chosen our hotel during your last visit. I am sorry that we were unable to offer you a different room type throughout your stay. I will make sure our maintenance department takes a look at the sliding balcony door in room #510. Our doors are storm resistant so they do tend to be a little bit heavier than normal. I appreciate you bringing this to our attention. I hope you give us another try, I can make sure you get a King size room, I am confident that you would leave our hotel with a very different impression.
Hospitably,
Melbourne Beach, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2014

I came to this hotel on business for two weeks. The hotel staff was so friendly and helpful, I even got a cookie upon arrival. The rooms were clean and all have a view of the ocean. The pool and beach area are very relaxing and not overly crowded. I would definitely come back to this hotel for personal vacation.

1 Thank Lauren M
Dear Lauren M,

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to thank you for your recent 5 star review. We appreciate your business and we are excited to hear you are planning on coming back on vacation next time. I will share your kind comments regarding service and cleanliness with the rest of our staff. Thank you again and let me know if I may be of any further assistance to you.
Regards,
Henderson, Nevada, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 10, 2014

We stayed here while conducting a 2 day conference in Melbourne. It was nice to have the beach below my balcony. The rooms are dated, but still they have all the nice conveniences--microwave, small fridge, 2 rooms with TVs, desk, etc. The wifi worked great. I saw no bugs, and the air worked great.

The staff was nice, and restaurant food good. I didn't try the pool or hottub, but my coworker said they were a good temp. I had no complaints, except the one thing I think they should update is that the front door isn't automatic. It was a pain getting in with my luggage and a bum knew. Other than that, I would highly recommend.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
2 Thank Doreen R
Carlos C, Manager at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Melbourne Beach Oceanfront, responded to this review, May 12, 2014
Dear Doreen R,

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to thank you for recommending our hotel to others. We work hard every day to ensure all our guests experience the perfect stay. I was glad to hear that you enjoyed the set up and amenities of our suites. I would also like to inform you that we are scheduling to replace our entrance doors with automatic sliding doors this coming August. I hope you get to see the improvements during your next visit. Please contact me directly if I can be of further assistance to you.
Hospitably,
Charlotte, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 9, 2014

My husband and i stayed here this past week. This was our second time staying here and both times the rooms have been very clean, beds were extremely comfortable. The pool was clean and very refreshing!! The best part, besides the warm gooey chocolate oatmeal cookie upon check-in, was the view of the sunrise each morning!! It was simply gorgeous! Very close to excellent restaurants and about an hour from Orlando.

Room Tip: For best room ask for higher floor rooms, first floor room views of the beach are non-existant duet...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
3 Thank Renee K
Dear Renee K,

We understand that you have other choices out there, so we thank you for choosing us AGAIN! We appreciate your business and loyalty to our brand. We love to hear when our guests fully enjoy their stays and take advantage of our location and services. Please feel free to contact me directly whenever you are ready to make reservations again, I will make sure we have a warm cookie waiting for you.
Regards,
carlos.cerda@hilton.co
Lebanon, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2014

MY 6 night stay was made to be one of the very best getaways I have experienced, mostly because of the staff at this Double Tree location. EVERYONE seemed to truly enjoy their job and were happy to help in any way. There is something to be said about well managed workers and the effects of being genuine and appreciative of their efforts. This was a great hotel! I will definitely return to another Double Tree or this same location. You will enjoy it, too!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends

1 Thank Kim T
Carlos C, Manager at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Melbourne Beach Oceanfront, responded to this review, May 9, 2014
Dear Kim T,

WOW!!! What an awesome review! Thank you very much for recognizing our dedication to our valued guests. Best getaway and amazing staff could be one of the best complements you can give us, we are very grateful that took the time to share your experience with others. Please feel free to make any recommendations on how to improve even more. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. make sure to contact me directly if I can be of further assistance to you.
Best wishes,
carlos.cerda@hilton.com
Also consider these accommodations in or near Melbourne
Hilton Melbourne Beach Oceanfront