My wife and I decided we needed a few days of pure relaxation and booked four nights at this ocean facing Indialantic hotel in Florida. It's a far better value than the Hilton which is significantly more expensive even though both properties are owned by Hilton properties. And in our opinion the room quality and service at Double Tree are superior to the Hilton. In discovering a price of $125.00 per night for the days we were interested (which was lower than their "normal" rates), we booked the room. We found that for nights we have interest in December the rates are as low as $109.00 per night. We were not disappointed! Ours was an ocean facing suite, featuring a King sized bed in the master bedroom and with a sliding glass door directly facing the ocean with fantastic views. We enjoyed sunrise and the reflection of the moon on the ocean. Our suite had an adjoining living room complete with a fold out queen bed (we didn’t need) and a separate flat screen TV as well as a refrigerator and microwave oven. And unlike the nearby Hilton Hotel there was the bonus of complementary WIFI usage instead of an irritating $9.95 that is charged each day by the nearby Hilton. Mission accomplished! We left relaxed, refreshed, refurbished and feeling content with our experience. We will return to this hotel when rates are similarly low. Our only regret is that we'd didn’t have a few more days to enjoy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Melbourne Beach Oceanfront boasts a resort-style setting overlooking white sand of the Atlantic Ocean. Our Melbourne Beach hotel is conveniently located near Cocoa Beach and Space Coast attractions, with nearby family attractions such as Disney World and other Orlando theme parks for day trips. Our all-suite Melbourne, FL hotel is only 10 minutes from Melbourne International Airport (MLB), or an hour east of Orlando International (MCO). The DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Melbourne Beach Oceanfront features direct oceanfront suites, perfect for business or leisure visitors alike. Guests can enjoy magnificent views from private balconies, and a range of must-have amenities including luxurious beds and bath amenities, and access to our 24-Hour Fitness Center and Business Center. Whether you are traveling on business, planning a family vacation, or having a romantic weekend getaway, our friendly, professional staff looks forward to welcoming you to Florida's Space Coast with our special, warm chocolate chip cookie at check-in. We hope you choose the DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Melbourne Beach Oceanfront hotel! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Melbourne Beach Oceanfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Guest Suites Melbourne Beach Oceanfront Hotel Melbourne
- Doubletree Hotel Melbourne Beach Oceanfront