WINNER WONDERLAND
GreenLeadersGold level
Europe
“Excellent!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2013

After deciding to stay for a weekend in Melbourne, we walked in and asked about rooms and availability and Sabrena at the front desk quoted the rate I saw on Kayak. She was very friendly and courteous and got us a room on the 7th floor with an amazing view of the beach. It is an all suites hotel, so you get a lot of room. The views are amazing, the wifi works great, also on the beach. You can sleep with your windows open and listen to the sound of the Atlantic all night long. What I also liked were very thick walls and good sound insulation, because we had a group of loud partyers as our neighbors, but during the night, I did not hear anything and I'm a very light sleeper.
We did not eat at the hotel, because there are so many nice places nearby to go to.
What really makes the difference, is the hotel staff, who are all super nice and friendly, however Sebrena at the front desk surpassed all expectations. For the duration of our stay, she was there, always extremely courteous, attentive and very friendly.
We will, for sure, be back .

3 Thank TamiTravel
Carlos C, Manager at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Melbourne Beach Oceanfront, responded to this review, September 27, 2013
Dear TamiTravel,

May I take this opportunity to thank you for having chosen the Doubletree Suites by Hilton Melbourne Beach. We are so glad you had such an amazing time with us! Thank you sharing your kind comments regarding Sabrena, she is going to be so happy to hear that she made such a good impression on you. We will continue to find ways to WOW our guests so please feel free to make any additional comments or suggestions about our hotel. Thank you again and we hope to see you back soon!
Carlos.cerda@hilton.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (370)
Orange, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2013

I thought the hotel had a lot to offer. Very nice lobbby area, and pool area. The view from the rooms is excellent of the beach, the suites nice, and maintained well. The access I would definitely return and bring my family.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

4 Thank Wayne N
Carlos C, Manager at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Melbourne Beach Oceanfront, responded to this review, September 25, 2013
Dear Wayne N,

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to thank you for sharing your thoughts with us. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and will pass along your comments to the rest of the team. We know you have other choices so we thank you for your loyalty and look forward to seeing you again in the future. Please feel free to contact me directly of I can further assist you.
kansas city, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2013

I enjoyed my stay in Melbourne again, this was my second stay at this particular hotel. I chose to stay here both times. I was disappointed the shuttle was not available to or from the airport, although the hotel paid for the taxi service.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

3 Thank Constance B
Carlos C, Manager at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Melbourne Beach Oceanfront, responded to this review, September 18, 2013
Dear Constance B,

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to thank you for having chosen the Doubletree Suites by Hilton Melbourne Beach for the second time! I apologize for not having our shuttle available to you but I was happy to hear our staff gave you the option to take a cab at no cost to you. Please feel free to contact me directly if I can be of further assistance to you.
Boca Raton
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2013

We arrived early Friday afternoon to start celebrating 'My' birthday weekend. We were able to check in early making it great to be able to unpack and head to the pool. Sebrena at the front desk was 'Excellent'! Handling every question and/or request with a positive or no problem response. As I mentioned 'My' birthday during check-in we were pleasantly surprises to arrive back to our room after the pool to find chilled champagne and chocolate covered strawberries. Nice touch Sebrena :-) The room, facility, and staff were great and we will definitely return!

2 Thank Rich B
Dear Rich B,

Thank you very much for celebrating your birthday with us. I am glad Sabrena was able to acknowledge this opportunity and reacted just in time. Please be assured that I will relate your comments to her. Please let me know if we can ever be of further assistance to you.
Rossville, Georgia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2013

We had a wonderful view from our 7th floor room and gorgeous sunrise in the morning. We were headed to Miami on business and stopped here for one night which was a good choice. The room was clean and the bed very comfortable although the shower area is small. We enjoyed coffee at sunrise on the private balcony. Would definitely stay here again. The only reason for 4 stars is the breakfast was a little disappointing. Our server wasn't very friendly and she appeared annoyed because I ask for a menu instead of just eating the buffet - I have celiac disease and have to be careful eating. (Which I didn't tell server, I only ask for a menu). We also had to ask for coffee every time we needed more, so I would say "stay at this hotel, it's nice..just order room service".

4 Thank Rossvegas2013
Carlos C, Manager at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Melbourne Beach Oceanfront, responded to this review, September 17, 2013
Dear Rossvegas2013,

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to thank you for taking the time to review our property. We hope you enjoyed our breath taking views and our warm chocolate chip cookies. I have personally shared your kind comments with our team and we can’t wait to serve you again. Please feel free to share any additional comments or suggestions with me.
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2013

I wanted to have a weekend get-a-way with my husband and two sons. The Doubletree in Melbourne, FL was perfect. The ocean was warm and welcoming, the pool was inviting and the property was busy but not over-crowded. The boys had so much fun and we all felt right at home. We will definately be coming back.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

3 Thank Deborah B
Dear Deborah,

Every guest is a valued guest, and we were delighted to be your chosen hotel during your recent stay. We hope that you experienced exceptional service as intended by our team. May I take this opportunity to thank you for your loyalty to our brand. We hope to see you back in the near future.
Regards,
Amherst, New Hampshire
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 15, 2013

I stayed here on business in Melbourne Florida. The hotel is close by and has a nice atmosphere. I had a great view of the ocean from my fifth foor room. View is obsured by the vegetation on the first level. The access to the beach was easy. The hotel staff was very pleasant and attentive to my needs. The room was clean and updated. Breakfast buffet was ample, but not included in the price of the room. There were fabulous sunrises and it was an experience to visit in August during the sea turtle egg laying. You can actually see turtles coming to nest.

Room Tip: Ask for an upper level room from the best views.