“Very nice all Oceanfront Suites on the beach”

DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Melbourne Beach Oceanfront
Ranked #4 of 22 Hotels in Melbourne
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed May 17, 2013

My husband and I stayed at Doubletree for 2 weeks in april 2013,,our room was very clean and new. decorated ,,furniture and all very nice.seperate bedroom and living room, with table and chairs small refridge and microwave. Staff excellent . Couples,,and families would love it here. The prices are reasonable to. Oh also there's a sliding door to close bedroom from living room ,,this was nice and a flat screen TV in each room. I travel and have stayed in many nice Hotels and this one is great !

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
7  Thank Brenchar1
MargaretMaryKehoe, Guest Relations Manager at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Melbourne Beach Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2013

Dear Brenchar1,

Thank you for your review of our property. I'm so glad that you and your husband enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you so much for your kind words about our staff. I will be sure to pass them on to the management team. I hope that you will stay with us again when your travels bring you back to Melbourne.

Guest Relations Manager

There are newer reviews for DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Melbourne Beach Oceanfront

Reviewed May 16, 2013

Staff were all so attentive and helpful. Our room was very nice and all suites have an ocean view. Construction in the north tower prompted them to have us stay in the south tower. Outdoor entrance to the room seemed odd, but the room was colorful, clean and bed was very comfortable. Problems with computers in the business office were a hassle, but they were in the process of being fixed. I would definitely recommend a stay here.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
6  Thank Susan4u
MargaretMaryKehoe, Guest Relations Manager at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Melbourne Beach Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2013

Dear Susan4u,

Thank you for your review of our property. I'm so gladt hat you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for your kind words about our staff. I will be sure to pass them along. Thank you for your understanding about our required renovation. This will enhance the safety and security of our property allowing our guests to enjoy their stay more fully. I hope that you will choose to stay with us again if your travels bring you to Melbourne.

Reviewed May 15, 2013

I travel for business very regularly. I stayed one night at Doubletree Suites in Melbourne Florida.
Normally beach hotels have a lower standards and I figured this would be the case when I pulled into the parking lot. The hotel has outside entrances, which is normally the sign of an outdated hotel. But I was surprised with the very modern lobby, the great updated and upscale room. The best feature is the beach. This hotel is parallel to the beach, I think all Suites have a full and unblocked beach view. It was a wonderful nights sleep with the balcony door open all night feeling the breeze and hearing the water.
The breakfast was great. It was a buffet, but kudos to the hotel on keeping all the hot food hot. It was all very good. Internet worked great, I was even able to watch (stream) a movie on my Ipad.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
6  Thank barbuhomme
MargaretMaryKehoe, Guest Relations Manager at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Melbourne Beach Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2013

Dear Barbuhomme,

Thank you so much for your review of our property. I'm so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and were able to take advantage of the wonderful ocean breezes we have. Thank you for your kind words about our staff. I will be sure to pass them on to our management team. We look forward to seeing you again the next time your travels bring you to Melbourne.

Reviewed May 14, 2013

the room was great bed and room clean except for the bathroom it was dirty a lots of hair for the person before me. the view to the ocean it was awesome my kids enjoy it. It was quiet and the service was great I will love to go back again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
5  Thank Yulis M
Reviewed May 14, 2013

Excellent staff. Great beach access. Arrived in Melbourne Beach, FL with a large family not knowing what to expect and I liked the attentive staff at the front desk, the pool, and at the beach rental at the end of the walkway.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
5  Thank Cassandra F

Dear Cassandra F,

Thank you for your review of our property. I'm so glad that you and your family enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for your kind words about our staff. I will be sure to pass them on the the management team. We hope that the next time you vacation you will consider Melbourne and stay with us again.

Reviewed May 13, 2013

I can only hope that people I encounter will see me as professional and friendly as I see the staff of this facility. Excellent customer service. Good food. Live entertainment. Excellent ocean view. I look forward to my next stay.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
6  Thank Richard M

Dear Richard M,

Thank you for your review of our property. I'm so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. I will be sure to pass your kind words about our staff and food onto our management team. We look forward to hosting you again the next time you travel to Melbourne.

Reviewed May 13, 2013

My family of three stayed in this hotel during April and we couldn't have been happier. The ocean was literally at your door step! No crowds you felt more like a local and the hotel staff was very friendly, helpful and efficient. We stayed on the 8th floor and the view was wonderful! The room was spacious and had a sitting area which was great the only thing minor item I would mention is the shower area could use an update. Great location too with many dining options close by. We did have lunch poolside one day and the barman could not have been more gracious and the food was very fresh.

Room Tip: All rooms are oceanfront! Personally I would choose a higher floor to have a clear view to the ocean...
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
5  Thank wjjtravels

Dear Wjjtravels,

Thank you for your review of our property. I'm so glad that you and your family enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for your kind words about our staff. I will be sure to pass them on to our management team. Thank you also for your suggestion about our shower area. I will pass that on to our hotel manager. It is through the comments and suggestions of our guests that we are able to improve our property and provide our guests with an even better stay the next time they visit. I hope that you and your family will consider traveling to Melbourne the next time you vacation. We look forward to seeing you soon.

Guest Relations Manager

Also consider these accommodations in or near Melbourne
Hilton Melbourne Beach Oceanfront