“Wonderful!”

Ranked #5 of 21 Hotels in Melbourne
Sewall s Point, Florida
“Wonderful!”
Reviewed March 2, 2014

Everyone I came in contact with was very accommodating. Because I stayed on a Saturday night the executive lounge was closed. To compensate I was given vouchers for a drink and an appetizer in the bar. I also received a voucher for the full breakfast buffet. The bed was very comfortable. The room was clean and quiet. The fire pit area off the bar is very cool. I really enjoyed my short stay.

Room Tip: Room 202 is very quiet. The window overlooks the roof top of the restaurant. If view doesn't ma...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
Shannon K, Manager at Hilton Melbourne Rialto Place, responded to this review, March 4, 2014
Dear NvonS,

I am exceedingly grateful to receive your review concerning your recent stay at our hotel here in Melbourne. Thank you for taking the time to rate our property and for the kind remarks you shared. We are privileged to have one of the few concierge lounges for business travelers in this part of Florida, and we always try to accommodate our VIP guests with vouchers for the restaurant over the weekend while it is closed. I am very pleased to hear you felt the dining and beverage options provided were generous and satisfying. We hope you'll come back and experience our full compliment of amenities again very soon. Thanks again!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (88)
Reviewed March 1, 2014

Situated near everything, close to beach, downtown, and Andretti Thrill Park. Lovely outdoor patio with fireplace. I didn't get to use tennis, basketball or to swim in the pool due to weather and time constraints. Pet friendly, free parking and WiFi. Staff was great, very helpful.

Just took off one star because room was tired, carpet somewhat threadbare and the bed had a definite sag in the middle, my room needed updating. Didn't spend much time there, thankfully, but I expected more from a Hilton.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Dear Travel_Lovers_YB,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel and give us such high marks on our location and amenities! I was sorry to hear that your room was not in the best condition. I regret that we did not get the chance to relocate you to another room, as this particular one sounds like the exception to the rule. However, we are scheduled for a full renovation later this year and will have entirely new guestrooms in the very near future. I hope you will come experience our property again and let us impress you with our entire product and service offering when next you are in Melbourne!
Rocky Mount, NC
Reviewed February 23, 2014

My wife and I decided to escape the snow and cold over the Valentine's Day weekend. We spent 5 days at the Melbourne Hilton Rialto Place enjoying the warmth and sunshine. The hotel is convenient to both the local airport and the historic downtown area. It is 5 miles from Melbourne Beach and 7 miles from Paradise Beach. The hotel was very quiet and immaculately clean. Our junior suite was comfortably furnished and provided ample room to spread out and relax in the evenings. The mini-fridge was convenient for keeping chilled beverages handy.

The outdoor courtyard off the lobby bar was a great spot to enjoy an evening cocktail. The gym on the first floor was well equipped and all the equipment was well maintained. The pool and lighted basketball court is detached from the hotel and located on the front corner of the property. They appeared nice, though we were too busy to actually use them.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Shannon K, Manager at Hilton Melbourne Rialto Place, responded to this review, February 24, 2014
Dear RockinDocII,

Happy belated Valentine's Day! I hope your visit to our hotel was as romantic as it was comfortable. I am grateful for the time you took to post a review of our hotel, and I hope you'll come and visit us again the next time you travel away from the cold weather up north!
pelham, United States
Reviewed February 23, 2014

This hotel from the time you drive in the parking lot till you leave is A plus. The staff is professional , the food and bar staff amazing. The front desk will do anything at the drop of a hat for you, all around a 5 star hotel in my opinion the rooms are so clean and modern with the best food and I WILL be back!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear AC,

All I can say is "WOW" and thank you for such a glowing review of our hotel and staff! We always strive to deliver a great product and exceptional service, but it's reviews like these that make it all worthwhile. You are too kind and enthusiastically welcomes back at your earliest convenience to return! If there's anything else we can do to improve your next stay, please let me know.
Budapest, Hungary
Reviewed February 20, 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for a quick business trip. The hotel is very convenient to the airport and also not far from Florida Tech. Huge parking lot and large ballrooms, so they definitely cater to the conventions/meetings market. Room was fine. Due to my Diamond Honors status, I was given access to the Executive Lounge on the top floor which was a nice perk. Free cocktails and hors d'oeuvres in the evening and enhanced continental breakfast in the morning, though the lounge itself is pretty compact and not particularly welcoming if a large group is (loudly) monopolizing the space. But that wasn't the hotel's fault.

Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Dear Trotamundos09,

It was a pleasure hosting your recent business trip to Melbourne, and I am very happy to hear that the hotel was ideal for the stay you needed while in town. Our renovation that starts later this year will include the expansion and upgrade of our Executive Lounge, so I know you will find absolutely everything to your liking after the update is complete. In the meantime, just let our concierge know if the patrons are a little too loud, and we can restore order. Thank you so much for reviewing the hotel!
Melbourne, Florida
Reviewed February 20, 2014

I was in the hotel for about 10 days. It's within close proximity to the Melbourne (MLB) airport, but about a 15 minute drive from the beach. That's why I gave the location a 4 out of 5. I didn't use the spa, pool, or basketball court, but come on... it's a Hilton. I'm sure they're good. The gym is clean, and has a great selection of machines.

I would definitely recommend this hotel... if you don't absolutely have to be near the beach. The staff was friendly, the room was spacious, and breakfast was a delight.

Room Tip: Call and ask for a the rate on a suite.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Dear DirtyRed78,

I have to say that I'm very happy to know the only thing we could have done to improve your stay is move the hotel a little closer to the beach! ;-)

I'm sure you noticed that we offer complimentary shuttle service to the beach, and I hope you took advantage of that amenity during your stay. We are blessed with a location that puts our guests closer to shopping, dining, the airport and other attractions than beachfront hotels while still giving our guests the ease of access and complimentary service to the beach. I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay and am incredibly grateful that you took the time to review our hotel. I hope you'll want to enjoy our proximity to the rest of Melbourne AND the beach when you return to the area!
Tampa, Florida
Reviewed February 19, 2014

Room flawless, staff friendly, food in the restaurant was moderately priced and surprisingly good. Meals priced below $15/plate, I had dinner with a beverage, and tip for $18.50!... couldn't ask for more. The location is directly adjacent the MLB airport and the shuttle runs on a "demand schedule". As the airport is so close I never waited more than 5-minutes for the van which is very refreshing when compared to my trips to Chicago and Detroit where 30-minute waits are considered "quick service". Oh, the weather was truly spectacular... Florida in February, brisk at 48 early morning, with 70 by noon and an afternoon high of 75 degrees and sunny. Too bad this was a business trip and I didn't have time for golf.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Uncle1time,

Thank you so much for the incredibly nice review! I am so pleased to hear that everything was this well-received and to your liking! I am very proud of my team and the service they deliver, but the restaurant is one of those well-kept secrets that I wish more people like yourself had discovered! Hilton ranks it among the very best-reviewed dining establishments of any of their hotels in the Americas by surveyed Hilton guests! Thank you for mentioning it in your post. I also hope you get a chance to play some golf the next time you are in-town. Contact me personally the next time you will be in Melbourne, and I will arrange your tee time myself. We look forward to hosting your next stay in the Melbourne area!