Hilton Melbourne Rialto Place
$160
$143
Doubletree.com
  • Pool
La Quinta Inn & Suites Melbourne Viera(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$72
Days Inn Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$61
$119
La Quinta Inn & Suites Melbourne - Palm Bay(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$85
Travelocity
$147
Agoda.com
  • Beachfront
All reviewsexecutive floorthe concierge loungeclose to the airportfront deskhilton melbournelobby barnice hoteldiamond membershuttle servicebusiness tripjunior suiteflorida techbusiness travelerfitness centerbreakfast buffetbusiness centerenjoyed my stay
Reviewed February 20, 2014

Stayed here for a quick business trip. The hotel is very convenient to the airport and also not far from Florida Tech. Huge parking lot and large ballrooms, so they definitely cater to the conventions/meetings market. Room was fine. Due to my Diamond Honors status, I was given access to the Executive Lounge on the top floor which was a nice perk. Free cocktails and hors d'oeuvres in the evening and enhanced continental breakfast in the morning, though the lounge itself is pretty compact and not particularly welcoming if a large group is (loudly) monopolizing the space. But that wasn't the hotel's fault.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Shannon K, Manager at Hilton Melbourne Rialto Place, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2014

Dear Trotamundos09,

It was a pleasure hosting your recent business trip to Melbourne, and I am very happy to hear that the hotel was ideal for the stay you needed while in town. Our renovation that starts later this year will include the expansion and upgrade of our Executive Lounge, so I know you will find absolutely everything to your liking after the update is complete. In the meantime, just let our concierge know if the patrons are a little too loud, and we can restore order. Thank you so much for reviewing the hotel!

Reviewed February 20, 2014

I was in the hotel for about 10 days. It's within close proximity to the Melbourne (MLB) airport, but about a 15 minute drive from the beach. That's why I gave the location a 4 out of 5. I didn't use the spa, pool, or basketball court, but come on... it's a Hilton. I'm sure they're good. The gym is clean, and has a great selection of machines.

I would definitely recommend this hotel... if you don't absolutely have to be near the beach. The staff was friendly, the room was spacious, and breakfast was a delight.

Room Tip: Call and ask for a the rate on a suite.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business

Dear DirtyRed78,

I have to say that I'm very happy to know the only thing we could have done to improve your stay is move the hotel a little closer to the beach! ;-)

I'm sure you noticed that we offer complimentary shuttle service to the beach, and I hope you took advantage of that amenity during your stay. We are blessed with a location that puts our guests closer to shopping, dining, the airport and other attractions than beachfront hotels while still giving our guests the ease of access and complimentary service to the beach. I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay and am incredibly grateful that you took the time to review our hotel. I hope you'll want to enjoy our proximity to the rest of Melbourne AND the beach when you return to the area!

Reviewed February 19, 2014

Room flawless, staff friendly, food in the restaurant was moderately priced and surprisingly good. Meals priced below $15/plate, I had dinner with a beverage, and tip for $18.50!... couldn't ask for more. The location is directly adjacent the MLB airport and the shuttle runs on a "demand schedule". As the airport is so close I never waited more than 5-minutes for the van which is very refreshing when compared to my trips to Chicago and Detroit where 30-minute waits are considered "quick service". Oh, the weather was truly spectacular... Florida in February, brisk at 48 early morning, with 70 by noon and an afternoon high of 75 degrees and sunny. Too bad this was a business trip and I didn't have time for golf.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Uncle1time,

Thank you so much for the incredibly nice review! I am so pleased to hear that everything was this well-received and to your liking! I am very proud of my team and the service they deliver, but the restaurant is one of those well-kept secrets that I wish more people like yourself had discovered! Hilton ranks it among the very best-reviewed dining establishments of any of their hotels in the Americas by surveyed Hilton guests! Thank you for mentioning it in your post. I also hope you get a chance to play some golf the next time you are in-town. Contact me personally the next time you will be in Melbourne, and I will arrange your tee time myself. We look forward to hosting your next stay in the Melbourne area!

Reviewed February 17, 2014

My sub band and I came down to Florida to visit Orlando attractions and spend a couple of days in Melbourne to visit family. We stayed just one night, our last night, at the Hilton Rialto Place, and could not have had a better experience!
Upon arrival, the elevators had frozen up and the concierge took us up the service elevator and was very apologetic.
Within half an hour the elevators were fine and we went downstairs to head to dinner down the street. There is a complimentary shuttle service to any spot within five miles. The shuttle driver was called and pulled up within two minuts and was exceptionally kind and conversational.
He gave us his card and we called him to pick us up after our dinner and again- very prompt and very kind. His name was Johnny. Great staff!
Complimentary shuttle left first thing the next morning and got us to our early flight out. Once again, right on time and so helpful.
The hotels was a bit dated in its decor, but definitely very clean.
But overall, an incredible experience at the Hilton Rialto in Melbourne! We will stay here again.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Shannon K, Manager at Hilton Melbourne Rialto Place, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2014

Dear Demi,

You were so incredibly kind to take the time and submit a review of our hotel, so thank you for sharing your experience with us! Johnny and the rest of our shuttle drivers have rock star reputations for being incredibly polite, efficient and top-shelf service providers. I am thrilled that you had the chance to experience that first hand and provide them with some well-deserved praise. I recall the day our elevators took a break, so thank you for being so understanding of the temporary mechanical glitch. I'm glad it didn't overly impact the quality of your stay. If I can recommend our restaurant, Rustic, for your next visit, we receive some of the highest guest satisfaction scores for all Hiltons in the US for the food and service we deliver right here on property...and it saves you the ride! (unless you just need more great service from Johnny and his team!). Thank you again for the wonderful comments, and please come see us again the next time you are in town.

Reviewed January 31, 2014

Not only is the Rialto in Melbourne pet friendly, but the rooms and restaurant are great. The rooms are well maintained, clean, and large. Don't pass up the daily special meal in the restaurant. The front desk staff--both day and evening--are incredibly helpful. They want your stay to be exceptional. We travel with a small, 10 lb dog and are always tickled when we find an upscale, full service hotel. Unlike other full service hotels, the Rialto offers free parking and complimentary wireless Internet service. The website pictures are true. Would stay here again. Here in Melbourne on business for a couple of days.

Room Tip: concierge level offers weekday continental breakfast. Opt for the executive suite if you can.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Shannon K, Manager at Hilton Melbourne Rialto Place, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2014

Dear Zoomaster,

I am so incredibly pleased to hear that our pet-friendly status has been such a convenience for you! Our guests with furry family members are among our favorite return clientele, so I hope that you'll be coming back to see us soon, as well..! Thank you so much for your kind review of our hotel, dining and staff. We strive for excellence every day and look forward to delivering another great experience when next we see you in Melbourne.