Courtyard by Marriott Melbourne West
$143
  • Pool
$124
Hampton.com
La Quinta Inn & Suites Melbourne - Palm Bay(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$95
$128
Hilton.com
$100
HolidayInn.com
La Quinta Inn & Suites Melbourne Viera(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$82
Days Inn Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$61
$149
$132
Agoda.com
  • Beachfront
$182
Cancelon
  • Beachfront
All reviewscourtyard by marriotttypical courtyardstarbucks coffeecourtyard arearoom was cleanfree wififront desk staffhotel is locatedcheck in was a breezean older hotelmini fridgean upgradewould definitely stay here againshort drivechecking inparking lotconvenient location
Reviewed November 4, 2013

I decided the day of to find a room in Melbourne, since I was meeting my boyfriend there the next day. I booked the room onine because of the good price and it looked nice online. This was my first time staying at a Courtyard and I loved it. The staff was very pleasent, and I loved the room. The bed was fantasic, it was the most relaxing sleep I have had in a long time! Oh and it is not far from the beach!

Room Tip: Hotels.com
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
ChiaraKafer, Property Coordinator at Courtyard by Marriott Melbourne West, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2013

I am so glad you enjoyed your stay with us, even if it was only for one night. I agree the beds are the best! We hope you come to visit again soon!

Reviewed October 30, 2013

Why in Melbourne? Long story. The thing is, when you go to Melbourne, you can stay at one of the many beach resorts they have there. I passed by, and what struck me was that even though they had a lot of beach hotels, there was almost nothing to do around. This was like a ghost town Miami Beach.

So we headed to a more lively area in Melbourne and found this nice little hotel. It was right across a mall and a Friday's (that had a nice Friday night crowd).

The hotel was nice, with ample rooms, cozy beds, great bathroom and a/c. I had problems with the TV remote, but I was so tired I didn't mind (the World Series was off that day).

I saw a restaurant near the reception, but I never tried it. There was also an area to self print airline tickets which I think was a cool touch. They had free parking.

Price/value, this was a very good find.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Alberto G

Dear Alberto,

WOW! Thank you so much for your kind compliments. I will pass all your great commments to our team. I am happy to know that when come back to the Melbourne Area, you will be our guest!

Hope the turnout of the world series was in you favor. See you soon!

Reviewed October 7, 2013

Stayed here at the last minute, price was great, hotel exceptionally clean and in a good area. Lots of restaurants and shopping in walking distance. Great room off the pool and very friendly staff. Went across the street to Cheddars restaurant, good meal, good prices. Publix right down the street. Hotel has a small little grab and go as well as a small restaurant/ bar good for breakfast

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Judyannp
ChiaraKafer, Property Coordinator at Courtyard by Marriott Melbourne West, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2013

Thank you so much for your wonderful compliments. We look forward to you visiting us again in the future.

Reviewed October 6, 2013

I stayed at the Courtyard West Melbourne for a weekend to visit family in October 2013. The hotel was excellent. The rooms have been recently renovated, so, although the property itself is 25 years old, the rooms do not show their age. The staff appears very well focused on customer service-- every check-in comes with a letter from the general manager and "WOW Dollars," which are the management's way for guests to reward the staff for exemplary service. As a frequent traveler, it is appreciated to see a property that is interested in making sure that the guest is comfortable and taken care of. I think it speaks highly of the management in place.

The price at the Courtyard was very, very reasonably priced. When I saw a sub-$70 price point, I double-checked that this was the property that my local family recommended. I'm used to seeing this price point at the motor-lodge-type hotel. I was very pleased to see instead that this reasonable price was for a well-cared-for, comfortable, and clean property that is convenient to many restaurants and stores.

I was very impressed with this property. I'll stay here again the next time that I'm in town.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank ohjb

Good Day!

May I just say thank you for your kind words and everything your mentioned about our property. At the Courtyard we strive to meet our guests needs and make them feel that they are home. I am glad that you were able to experience this.

I will pass this on to everyone on our team including mangament. We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed September 25, 2013

Excellent customer service saved this from being a three star review. From check-in, through housekeeping, to check-out, everyone was friendly and eager to please.

Room was clean, bed was clean, sheets appeared clean, no creepy crawlies anywhere. The mini-fridge could have used some attention, but a minute with a damp Kleenex did the trick. There was an iron, ironing board, tiny coffee maker, and hair dryer provided, as well as soaps and shampoos.

The room itself, though, was in need of maintenance. The shower head plate was off the wall and hanging on the shower head. The tub faucet was loose and the caulking around it cracked and falling off. The toilet flush handle was loose and flopped around when flushing. Everything worked, but needed some attention.

Didn't look like the balcony had been cleaned in some time, and the sliding glass doors were grimy. I borrowed a rag and cleaner from housekeeping (no, she didn't offer to do it for me) and cleaned the doors myself. This was the only employee I encountered who was not guest oriented.

WiFi worked great, easy to access. Didn't eat at the Bistro, but was glad to see it there in case. Bed comfortable and I slept great. It was nice to have a live human give me my wake-up call, but I almost just hung up the phone without finding out about the human presence since most places have recordings now. A cheery voice in the morning is a nice change.

Room Tip: try to face the courtyard, it's much better than the parking lot
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Daniel34373

Dear Daniel,

Thank you so much for being honest about your stay with us.

I have passed on the great reviews to our front desk and housekeeping team. I also passed on the other comments to our leadership team.

Your kind comments meant a great deal and we appreciate you taking the time to let us know.

I am glad you like the "live human" we find if you need a wake up call and friendly voice is the best way to go!

Thank you again!