“Worth more than they charge!”

Courtyard Melbourne West
Ranked #9 of 21 Hotels in Melbourne
Kissimmee, Florida, United States
“Worth more than they charge!”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

This Courtyard is what courtyards are all about.
Superb service, clean rooms, wonderful folks - all accompanied by good food and wine and a great price.
Truly they could charge more for this location.
It meets the best I have experienced. If your in the area - this is the place to stay. Its not the fanciest, nor the biggest - but it ranks among the best.
I don't know how Marriott does it, but they sure know how to get the right folks!

Room Tip: A little farther off 95 than I expected - but worth it.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Chiara K, Property Coordinator at Courtyard Melbourne West, responded to this review, August 22, 2013
Hello,

You means a great deal to us to hear we are "worth more than we Charge". We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to seeing you soon!
Please let us know if they is anything we can do for your future stays.

chiara.kafer@marriott.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (61)
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed August 12, 2013

This is a wonderful place. The hotel is so clean, plenty of towels, and such a comfortable bed. It's right off the highway and about 10-15 drive from the beach. The customer service was awesome as well. I will definitely stay here again. Perfect location for the airport, you can print your passport as well.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Chiara K, Property Coordinator at Courtyard Melbourne West, responded to this review, August 14, 2013
Hello,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write your wonderful compliments. I am so glad to hear you had a wonderful stay at our Courtyard. We look forward to you visiting us again in the future.

Jacksonville, Florida
Reviewed July 27, 2013

This Courtyard is typical of most, although my room felt a little smaller. The staff was very helpful and friendly, and I was able to recreate a document I needed for a meeting the next day (and print out ten copies) in their business center. They even loaned me a stapler! I had a first floor room, which was by the pool and therefore very noisy until the pool closed. In the morning however, I enjoyed sitting out on the patio and reading the paper. The front desk staff gave me directions for all the places I was going and even a discount coupon for the restaurant I wanted to visit. They also helped me find my lost car keys! The hotel is also very conveniently located, near many restaurants and the historic downtown area. I frequent Melbourne quite often and will definitely return to this hotel, mainly because of the can-do spirit of their staff.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Chiara K, Chiara Kafer at Courtyard Melbourne West, responded to this review, July 29, 2013
Hello,

Thank you so much for your kind remarks. I am so glad you had the opportunity of visiting our hotel and taking advangtage of many of our amenities. Too bad we did find your car keys, you could have stayed with us longer. :)
We hope to see you soon!

Okeechobee, Florida
Reviewed June 19, 2013

This is definitely an older property although as with most Courtyards, the lobby has been recently refurbished to include the Bistro Café. Although I didn't eat at this one this time - I really like them. Location is on a very busy street, it was convenient to my meeting location, but as a jogger this location dictates you stay inside on the treadmill! All personnel were super friendly and professional.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank JVBV
JimRidenour, General Manager at Courtyard Melbourne West, responded to this review, June 21, 2013
Thank for for your kind remarks regarding our newly transformed Courtyard and hopefully your next stay you will have time to experience our new Bistro. We are pleased that we are convenient to your business on the Space Coast and hope to see you again real soon.

Best Regards,

Jim
Washington DC Metro
Reviewed June 16, 2013

I am a Marriott fan. A guest expects comfort, clean rooms, fully functioning infrastructure, professional service, and security. The Melbourne Courtyard goes further with a staff that is quick to smile, engaging and anticipates requirements. It is obvious to me that management places a high premium on customer relations and it shows. They are proud of their newly renovated hotel and their Bistro. Rooms were spotless as were the common use areas. We were impressed by the food quality and the service. Ms Laura who attended is to be commended for her professionalism. I also commend the management for their attention to detail to include a welcome note from the manager thanking us for our return visit. A nice touch! Obviously, we enjoyed our three nights.

Room Tip: I had a room facing the courtyard and pool and found it to be fine.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Chiara K, Propery Coordinator at Courtyard Melbourne West, responded to this review, June 18, 2013
WOW!!!

Thank you so much for your amazing compliments us with your kind words. So glad you got to experience our newly renovated property. Our staff takes much pride in their work and your words show that people notice. I will pass on your wonderful words to hotel staff! We are so glad you got to spend 3 days with us. We hope to see you again soon!

Franklin, Tennessee
Reviewed June 9, 2013

My family and I stayed at this hotel for one night traveling through the area. The hotel is undergoing a renovation both inside and out. The rooms are very nice and clean. Exterior work did not hamper our ability to access the parking lot or walkways. The check-in was great and the staff member was very professional and helpful. We had an envelope mailed to the hotel and it was waiting for us without any issues.
We had a very quite night and could not hear any other guests during the evening. While breakfast is not included in the price, they do have a small area that provides a cooked to order breakfast. While we were not planning to eat here in the morning, we decided to save some time and try it. We had a great meal and the person taking our order was friendly and helpful in making recommendations. She came by several times during the meal to check on us.
Overall service at this hotel is great and would recommend if traveling through the area.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank wilmtrvler
Chiara K, Property Coordinator at Courtyard Melbourne West, responded to this review, June 11, 2013
Hello,

Thank you so much for your taking the time out to compliment us with your kind words. I am so happy you did get the letter you were expecting. I believe I was the one who spoke to you on the phone. So glad you got to experience our hotel. Our staff takes much pride in their work. I will pass on your wonderful words to them! Hope to see you again!

New York City, New York
Reviewed June 9, 2013

This is a convenient hotel if you do not need or want to be by the beach. Clean and sufficiently comfortable.We arrived very, very late due to a delay in our flight but the hotel staff had our room set aside and a rollaway already made up for my son. Much appreciated. The only odd thing was that in the morning my husband and son were just standing near the breakfast area waiting for me to check out and were accosted by a hotel staff member and told that since we did not have a breakfast plan, they would have to pay for breakfast. We did not have a breakfast plan (I did not know it was an option) and were not planning to have breakfast at the hotel anyway and was glad to know it was extra charge before eating but it was strange.

Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Hello,

Thank you so much for the great compliments. Glad you stayed when you did; the following month we started a whole hotel renovation. We now have newly renovated rooms, Bistro and
outdoor experience. Hopefully you can visit again to experience our New Courtyard Property!!