“Great location and great service!”

Holiday Inn Viera Conference Center
Ranked #17 of 21 Hotels in Melbourne
tampa
“Great location and great service!”
Reviewed August 7, 2009

I stayed at the Holiday Inn in Viera just off of I-95 last month (July). I came to the area from Tampa for a business meeting with my software vendor. The Holiday Inn was excellent...the room was very clean and the service was awesome. I couldn't have asked for a better hotel. The fact that The Holiday in is located directly off of I-95 was perfect for me because my meeting was an exit away on Eau Gallie. There was also one extra perk about the location...my meeting ended early and I was able to go shopping just down the street in the outdoor mall!! All-in-all, I couldn't be more pleased with my stay at the Holiday Inn. I would absolutely recommend this hotel to anyone that's looking for somewhere to stay in the Viera/Melbourne area.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Orlando
Reviewed August 7, 2009

Top notch service, comfort and amentities. Cool bar downstairs! Great food, great location! All staff members were there to make my stay great. Very comfortable beds, clean rooms, nice shower! I will be back!!

• Stayed July 2009, traveled on business
Tenessee
Reviewed June 19, 2009

I stayed at this hotel last month and absolutely loved it. Not only were the prices reasonable, but also the staff was very pleasant. The hotel was recently renovated and the bedrooms were very nice and clean. The beds were very comfortable. The hotel location is great because it is right off of I-95, there is the Brevard Zoo right across the street for the kids, and numerous places to dine. I would definitely recommend this hotel to everyone.

• Stayed June 2009, traveled with family
1 Thank Jessica_123_9
indianapolis
Reviewed May 27, 2009

The rooms were filthy! They did have new beds(very comfy) and furniture but they stuck them in filthy dirty rooms. If you put nice stuff in a slum - it's still a slum. I can't even begin to describe how gross the bathroom was! I stayed in March, filled out a comment sheet - both sides- and handed it in before leaving. After a month with no response, I filled out a complaint to corporate. After no response from them about things being taken care of- I figured the public needs to know before they waste their money on this! If the hotel or corporate reads this - I still have a copy of the review sheet I handed in at the hotel if you would like it!

• Stayed March 2009, traveled with family
HolidayInnViera, General Manager at Holiday Inn Viera Conference Center, responded to this review, June 22, 2009
Dear Valued Priority Club Member,
The Holiday Inn Melbourne-Viera is finishing up a multimillion dollar renovation for our Relaunch as with the New Brand of Holiday Inn. I am truly upset you did not receive the value you deserve from our housekeeping department. I do understand that there was a problem and apologize for your inconvenience. I can assure you the problem has been resolved and proper adjustments have been made. My staff and I strive on a 100% satisfaction level from our guest. Cleanliness plays a major role in customer satisfaction therefore we have made a diligent effort in correcting this problem. Thank you for sharing your comments and helping us and helping us reach our goals in customer satisfaction.
Best Regards,
Scotland, UK
Reviewed May 22, 2009

Overall happy with stay, reasonable price, rooms fine with fresh decor. Some housekeeping issues with bathroom not cleaned adequately over a 2 day stay and we also found a previous guests dirty sock under a chair. Breakfast service downstairs was slow but food was good.

I would not recommend this hotel due to the poor housekeeping service (the food is an optional service anyway). If they resolved this issues then I would. To be fair I did inform the front desk and they took the criticisms on board.

• Stayed April 2009, traveled as a couple
Virginia
Reviewed May 11, 2009

The hotel was a huge disappointment. Listed as a three star hotel, which should be listed with negative stars. Not sure who is responsible for this rating, but there did not visit this location. If so, they would have noticed the dirty rooms, restaurant, lobby, elevators, and bathrooms. Carpet in the room had piece of ??? not sure what, on the floor. The rooms had an awful odor. The fitness, had limit equipment, 5 exercise machines which two were broken and very dirty. I would NOT recommend this place to anyone. We will never make reservations at a Holiday Inn EVER AGAIN..

• Stayed May 2009, traveled with friends
Virginia Beach, VA
Reviewed April 22, 2009

My husband and I were staying in Orlando and decided to head to the beach for a couple of days. We ended up staying at the Holiday Inn. It was very convenient, right off I-95. We have two children, ages 8 and 10, the hotel was right across from the Brevard Zoo. The zoo just opened a new hands on type of exhibit which was perfect for the kids- very educational. The rooms were newly updated, clean and comfortable. The beds were great- pillow top mattresses! We had a room with two queen beds which worked perfectly for our family. The staff was wonderful; they were very friendly and able to give us information on the area. Although the hotel was not right on the beach, it was only a short drive. We would definitely return to this hotel.

• Stayed April 2009, traveled with family