“good came from a mistake”

Holiday Inn Viera Conference Center
Ranked #18 of 22 Hotels in Melbourne
Reviewed February 8, 2014

I was originally booked at another location. Erin, called from this location, explained the other hotel was booked and they had moved me here.
I was on businee so it didn't matter. She was there when I checked in, very friendly, again apologized for the mistake.
very nice room, good location.
Service at breakfast was great. I think I made out well finding this location

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business

Reviewed February 5, 2014

Outstanding service at this hotel. The staff was very helpful, courteous, and professional. The location is great - very close to the Brevard Zoo (which I highly recommend), medical facilities, shopping, and restaurants. The rooms were clean and fresh, the Internet worked great, As a solo traveler, I felt safe and comfortable here.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed January 13, 2014

I was there to help care for my dad in who is in a rehabilitation facility near by. Best service, clean, friendly , great restaurant, overall good experience. The staff was very accommodating , a couple of little things like ice machine on 5th floor is either broken or always empty but other than that, the staff was awesome, I was traveling solo so their personal attention and greeting me by my first name made me feel comfortable, Ryan in the restaurant was awesome!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed January 3, 2014

The room was lovely. It was clean, the beds were new and comfortable and the furniture looked new too. The night staff was wonderful, especially considering they had to work on NYE. Joe worked the morning shift at the front desk. He's the only detraction. I don't think staff should eat at their post. If they must, then use a napkin to wipe the food from your face and don't talk with your mouth full. He also didn't seem to notice my husband handing him cash and proceeded to charge our card. Otherwise our stay was perfect. I highly recommend it.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed December 18, 2013

The level of service at this property make it a fantastic stay stay!!
Checking in with Erin was outstanding, she was very upbeat, happy and willing to accommodate my request to put me in a room away from the interstate side of hotel and elevators.
The staff in the restaurant were equally upbeat, especially Renee in the lounge and Mary in the dining room. The food was great!

The only reason I gave it 4 out of 5 stars is that the rooms need a little TLC. The carpets need to be cleaned or replaced and a little update on the paint is in order. The bed was a little too firm and the pillows were a little to big and unforgiving.

Overall, the stay was well above average due to the excellent service especially due to Erin and Renee!

Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed December 17, 2013 via mobile

Upon check-in, a guest collapsed in the lounge. Erin, the young woman checking us in, handled the situation very calmly and efficiently. She called 911 while checking us in. I was happy to wait as long as she needed, but she just went along answering their questions with a smile on her face while entering my information. As soon as she hung up, she handed us our keys and pointed the way to the elevator. The Holiday Inn is lucky to have such a competent, quick-witted employee.

When we got to our room, we found it to be large with comfortable beds and a big bathroom! It was a wonderful stay and we will definitely be back!

Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 4, 2013

We paid only $65 a night, so we actually got two adjoining rooms. They were clean and the staff accommodating....at that price it was nicer than I would have expected. Not fancy but perfectly fine for a nights stay.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Melbourne
Hampton Inn Melbourne-Viera
La Quinta Inn & Suites Melbourne Viera
Hilton Melbourne Rialto Place
Candlewood Suites Melbourne
Candlewood Suites Melbourne
#17 of 22 in Melbourne
Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront
La Quinta Inn & Suites Melbourne - Palm Bay

Been to Holiday Inn Viera Conference Center? Share your experiences!