Hilton Melbourne Beach Oceanfront
$184
Residence Inn
La Quinta Inn & Suites Melbourne - Palm Bay(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$99
$90
$109
$102
HolidayInn.com
Days Inn Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$71
La Quinta Inn & Suites Melbourne Viera(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$89
Travelocity
$98
$93
1,780 results
All reviewsmelbourne beachfront deskocean viewnorth towerpool areaoceanfront roomhilton melbournebreakfast buffethigher floorpool and hot tubgreat beachpoolside barthe entire staffbeach accessnice poolcocoa beachkarl
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 3, 2012

We stayed at the Hilton Meblourne Beach Oceanfront for a week the last of November. We loved that the hotel was right on the beach and that we could open out baclony doors and listen to the ocean all night. It may have bee a slow week , but we had not issues with finding room at the pool and the hotel will also rent to you an umbrella and chairs for the beach along with boogie boards and kayaks.
I did notice the the oler portion of the hotel had balconies that are not large enough to have chairs on them. I recommend the south tower if you want a balcony you can sit on and an in room fridge. The room we were in 2707 also had a shower and not tub, which is not a problem as we would not haves used a tub anyway.The shower is huge!
teh food at the restaraunt and pool bar is really pretty decent. The clams, quesidillas and fish dishes are all good. There is a Winn Dixie just across the street within walking distance that we stocked up on some snaks and drinks.
The htoel hutlle will not only pick you up and return you to the airport, but will take and pick you up from wherever you want to go within a 5 mile radius, so goingt to dinner, attractions...not problem.
There were some hotel personel that really made our stay enjoyable,Sabino, Lori and the other female bartender that worked Monday and Tuesday the last week on November.
Definetly would stay again!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank IFgirl
MargaretMaryKehoe, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Melbourne Beach Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded December 27, 2012

Dear IF Girl,

Thank you so much for your review of our property. I'm so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and were able to enjoy the pool and the beach. Thank you for your kind words about our staff. I will be sure to forward your comments to their managers. If your travels bring you to the Melbourne area again, it would be our pleasure to host you.

Reviewed December 1, 2012

We stayed two nights at the Hilton Melbourne Beach hotel. We had an excellent rate for a beachside hotel. The view down the coast was spectacular. Ask for a room in the tall tower in the rooms farthest from the elevator. We initially had a room right near the elevator that had a view mostly of the neighboring, shorter tower on the same property; we asked for a different room. One downside of the tall tower: we did not have a balcony that we could sit on, and it appeared the balcony rooms were in the smaller tower and did not directly face the ocean. For the price, and the location (we were visiting family), we were very pleased with this hotel. If you want a balcony facing the ocean, however, you might look at other options.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank BertDC

Dear BertDC,

Thank you so much for reviewing our property. I'm so glad that we were able to accommodate your room change. We look forward to hosting you again the next time your travels bring you to Melbourne to visit your family.

Reviewed November 28, 2012

My husband and I went to this hotel over the Thanksgiving holiday, 2012 and were very pleasantly surprised. Many hotels on the beach have a musty or mildewy kind of smell but not the Hilton. The staff was especially friendly and pleasant and the food in the restaurant was exceptional. I highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Be sure to get a beachfront room, it is so worth the extra cost.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Petwriter

Dear Petwriter,

Thank you so much for your review of our property. I'm so glad that you enjoyed your Thanksgiving Holiday with us. We look forward to hosting you again the next time you need a getaway.

Reviewed November 14, 2012

Have stayed here numerous times for extended stay trips. The workers (every level) at this hotel are fabulous, especially the bell hop/door men. That being said, the rooms are getting pretty old and the cooling systems could use a refurb for being so noisy. The bar/restaurant is decent with not so bad prices. The bartenders are very friendly and they have a pretty good happy hour that they extend to military for their entire stay.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank adam k
MargaretMaryKehoe, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Melbourne Beach Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2012

Dear Adam K,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our property and for staying with us when your travels bring you to Melbourne. Thank you also for your kind words about our staff. I will be sure to let our management team know. I will forward your concerns about the air conditioning system to our Director of Engineering and our General Manager. Thank you again for your comments. We look forward to hosting you again the next time your travels bring you to Melbourne.

Reviewed November 12, 2012

I consider myslef a very easy going traveler, however I have never been so disappointed in a hotel as this. My first complaint was that online I booked an "oceanview balcony room" However there is absolutelty no ocean view. The view is not partially obscured, it is completely obscured with a nice big concrete wall. Next I booked a King bed with a sleeper sofa for my 3 year old, and you literally cannot open the sleeper sofa in the room, becuase it is so small, and to make matters worse the toilet is busted. It gets better the girl at the front desk was not helpful. Needless to say if I could give this hotel negative stars, I would! I have never written a negative review on a hotel before, but if one was ever needed it is this place. Beware!

Room Tip: Do not stay here, and espescially not in Room 201!
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Mixon3

Dear Mixon3,

Thank you for your review of our hotel. I'm sorry that we were unable to accommodate your ocean view room request. Our front desk department goes through a lengthy process each day to ensure that our guests receive exactly the room expected, however at times we do not have the same availability due to other extenuating circumstances. I’m very sorry to hear about your experience with our front desk staff and can assure you that this has been addressed with the manager. Once again, I apologize for the inconveniences you experienced and do hope that the next time you travel to the area you will consider staying with us again.