“Great Waterfront Facility”

Ichabod's Dockside
Ranked #35 of 447 Restaurants in Melbourne
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Waterfront seafood bar & grille overlooking Melbourne Harbor Marina. Great sunsets while having cocktails or appetizers like Calamari or Bacon Wrapped Scallops. Daily dinner and lunch specials
Reviewed September 16, 2013

We pulled into the Melbourne Harbor Marina where we were greeted by a very professional dock master. He advised us to try Ichabod's. We did and had a great time watching football, having a cold beer and enjoying some great food.

Reviewed September 5, 2013

Its in a marina, food is very good, staff and service is very good, its a fun place and we will be going back often.

Reviewed September 5, 2013

We were looking for a place to get some fresh seafood near the water, and decided to give Ichabod's Dockside a try. This restaurant is very casual with a view of the marina. I had the grilled fresh grouper, and my husband had the seared tuna - we were both very happy with our dinners. Try the garlic mini-baker potatoes, they were creamy inside and delicious. Portions are pretty large, so you feel like you are getting your money's worth for your $16 entree price. Our service from Kacie was spot on and friendly. Would go back.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

This place is located right before the Melbourne causway by the marina. Parking can be a bit of a challenge. The menu is pretty much seafood focused, but there are options for land lovers. I agree with former reviews that the service is just ok. We went on a Saturday evening. They did not have a children's menu. Instead there is a section called small plates (or something like that). My son had a grilled cheese. It was pretty good as far as grilled cheese goes. My father had a burger and my mother, a mahi reuben. Both said their sandwiches were good. My mom commented that the size of the mahi on the sandwich was smaller than usual. They've dined here several times, but the was my first visit. I had some sort of pasta with what was suppose to be a white sauce with garlic and blackened shrimp. The shirimp were excellent. I wouldn't really call the sauce "white" as it was more like a clear sauce with garlic. In conclusion, the meal was ok but I wouldn't really go out of my way to dine here. I think Squid Lips by the Eau Galle causway is much better.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

In a boat? This is nice. Food, well is pretty nonchalant. Plenty on the menu to satisfy most everyone. Service ok but really not that great. It did provide exactly that which we needed for our boating outing that day. Was good but not good enough to visit the other Ichabod's two weeks later.