Hampton Inn Melbourne-Viera
$194
Residence Inn
La Quinta Inn & Suites Melbourne - Palm Bay(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$89
$130
$118
Hilton.com
$93
La Quinta Inn & Suites Melbourne Viera(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$95
HolidayInn.com
$166
Agoda.com
  • Beachfront
All reviewsbob evanssonny's bbqbrevard zoospace coast stadiumcomplimentary breakfastbreakfast was excellentmorning breakfastcomfortable bedsport canaveralchecking inrestaurants and shoppingexcellent hotelgreat place to stayconvenient locationthe breakfast areadesk clerkclean hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 6, 2013

We stayed at this property from 2/28-3/4. We were attending Nationals spring training. Excellent location, clean rooms, good breakfast and a great staff! Monica, one of the front desk clerks was terrific! Love the Nationals banner hanging in the lobby! Will definitely stay at this property again!!!!

Room Tip: Room 312 is close to elevator and we were not bothered by noise.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 5, 2013

We stayed at this hotel for four nights because of its closness to Space Coast Stadium and Washington Nationals spring training games. Service is great and the breakfast is fine. We would have rated it "very good" or even"excellent" except for one significant item and several small things that seem to happen when guests are there for multiple nights, rather than a one night stay. For example, after the first night, there was no extra roll of TP; the liner for the ice bucket was not replaced; the bathroom floor was not always wiped down and the last day, the room coffee supplies were not replenished. Minor isues, but they should not happen. Of more significant concern is the fact that we were not informed that our non-smoking room was on a smoking floor! The smoke smell in the hall and into our room from those rooms was impossible to avoid and the hotel was booked, so we could not change. If we had known in advance we would have requested another floor. I strongly suggest that Management consider making this otherwise very attractive hotel totally non smoking.

Room Tip: Half the rooms on the fifth floor appear to be smoking rooms, so if this is a concern, do not take a room on the fifth floor.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank novaroadtraveler
Reviewed February 18, 2013

The staff is great, helpful and friendly. Close to Kennedy space center and beach. My wife and I have stayed here 3 or 4 times and everything stays the same, Excellent. I am never apprehensive to book a stay.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 4, 2013

I love staying at the Hampton Inns because of the comfortable beds and clean rooms. This hotel had the comfy beds as usual. The reason I did not give it an excellent rating was the housekeeping staff and one desk clerk. The housekeeping staff, did as far as I know change the sheets, and make the bed. However, I had an empty coffee cup on the desk that was not thrown out. Also I dropped a bottle top in the bathroom. I forgot about it, but then saw it two days later still on the floor, which means they did not clean the bathroom floor. So I do not think my room was cleaned very well. They also did not re-stock my coffee in the room,, so I did not have coffee for the next morning. I went down to the lobby and asked the front desk clerk for some coffee and creamer. He could not find them, but said he would send somebody up with it, but it never appeared. Breakfast was excellent I always stay at Hampton Inns when I travel, but this one was a little disappointing.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank tlk824Pa
Reviewed February 4, 2013

We were three families traveling together to visit more family in the Rockledge area and to visit the Kennedy Space Center. The rates were great for all three rooms. Rating 1 to 5 (5 the best): bed = 4; shower = 3; room amenities = 5; breakfast = 5; service = 5; friendliness = 5. Return? most assuredly!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family