“A great time with coworkers”

Fiesta Azteca Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #224 of 451 Restaurants in Melbourne
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed December 20, 2012

I work in Melbourne, but live in Orlando, so I don't have much knowledge of the restaurants in town. The majority opinion for our Christmas department get together was Fiesta Azteca. I like Mexican food, so I was pleased.

We were placed in a booth in the back of the restaurant, so we could converse with little distraction. The evening was definitely not rushed. The server waited until we had all arrived--I could have done with having some of our drinks and the salsa and chips served sooner, though.

The prices are extremely reasonable and the menu pretty extensive. I would have like a steak and enchilada combo dinner made available, though--that would have been great!
While we did have 7 orders to fill, we felt it took a little long for the server to get us our dinners. He also should have served the individuals at the end of the table first--I don't know how experienced our server was. He did, on the other hand, keep our drinks topped off and asked if we needed anything else.

I had a cheese and a shredded beef enchilada with double rice and I must say it was the best I have had in quite some time. The cheese enchilada was especially flavorful.

This was my first, but hopefully won't be my last visit to Fiesta Azteca!

Reviewed December 9, 2012

The restaurant is tucked away on the road near the Melbourne square mall. Stopped by for a quick bite while waiting for the SCAT bus, and my, the service was really fast, that saved me from searching for a place to eat the to-gos at the bus stop. The salsa served with chips had a mango-ish taste to it which I loved. The vegetables side with Enchiladas was very tasty, I am very glad that I skipped the beans and chose veggies instead. The serving size for rice as a side to Enchilada isnt huge, but its was okay.

Reviewed December 6, 2012

It is a pleasant place. Well ventilated. Strong Margaritas. Pico de Gallo for your chips is from a bottle. Many dishes just so so. Still a nice family weekend outing.

Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

Real Tex Mex style Mexican food at a reasonable price excellent servers. We have probably eaten there 30 times over the last 3 years and never had a bad meal or bad service. Everything from salsa chips to every type of food is fabulous. Best Value anywhere to be found.

Reviewed September 25, 2012

We were actually on our way to another mexican restaurant, but found out they did not serve liquor, and we wanted a margarita, a sure sign of a good restaurant......lol. It was not crowded for a Sunday night, so I was a little concerned. Restaurant is dark, with typical mexican stuff strewn around. Margarita was excellent, a good way to start for sure. I ordered the fajitas which I was craving, and my wife ordered the burrito/taco combo. Service was very good, waiter was accomodating since we had our 1 yr.old grandson with us. (He loved it all!). Not the best mexican, but certainly worth every penny...